LDN, DLPA and ALA have turned back my clock 15 years

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
stevecharlotte

LDN, DLPA and ALA have turned back my clock 15 years

Post by stevecharlotte »

I am posting this because I have had suck great success with the above combo that I would love to see if others can benefit.

I have spent the last 10 years in a total coma. Simple task took 5x longer and I would just look out the window in a daze, all day. Simple tasks of remembering where I parked the car or what I had to do at work were getting worse and worse. My doctor blew me off for years saying stress and depression. Then the hand and feet tingling started along with a feeling of being squeezed. I didn't sleep for more than 2-3 hours per night for years. Combine this with the onset of extreme depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts, I could not imagine why I would want to continue life with this bleak future. Last year they finally ordered the MRI and clear cut MS. I research my med options for 100s of hours and went against my doctor's insistence to go on some kind of beta interferon and chose Copaxone which had the least side effects. This gave me some lovely 3x bee bite welts for weeks at each location and made me feel about 15% better. I was starting to have extreme overheating issues to the point that even 10 minutes outside working was like 3 days in the desert. This was crippling as I could even exercise. I stopped going to all my workout classes and that only made things worse.

After almost passing out from heat exhaustion I did some extensive research to see if there was anything that could help with the overheating. I found a forum and read 100s of positive MS reviews on LDN- Low Dose Naltrexone. I emailed the doc that night and he immediately said try and sent in a prescription. Life just changed... Within weeks I felt so much better. My energy came back about 50%, I slept for 8hrs and most of the tingling went away. My overheating was nearly gone after 6 weeks and depression was lowest in 10 years. I kept researching and found a few posts saying that DLPA was a great add on to LDN. Life got even better, way better. I have been doing this combo and can't even remember when I felt better over the last 15 years. I feel absolutely amazing. Instead of crashing around 4pm everyday I am wide awake till 10pm and sleep like a rock. My work productivity has gone up 10x. I quite honestly still take Copaxone, but not religiously at all. Will probably quit after next MRI. Without even realizing it, on vacation I got sloppy with LDN and did see the clock rewind again and symptoms came back slightly. Always take it now.

Regimen - No gluten- low dairy, sugars, grains. Use only coconut and avocado oils. 3mg LDN at 9pm, lots of B vitamins in morning, 750mg of DLPA around 11am as it only works with B vitamins in system, ALA once a day, ceylon cinnamon used through week and lots of Omega 3.

Also, LDN supercharges your immune system. I was sick 80% of my life with sinus infections, Bronchitis once a year and everything else. I took antibiotics 3-4 times per year. I have not even had a sniffle in 9 months since starting.

I went from no hope to superman in 9 months.
Nicolaus9

Re: LDN, DLPA and ALA have turned back my clock 15 years

Post by Nicolaus9 »

Great, really happy to read these lines! I am about to start soon with LDN. I am having a RRMS for 6 months at age of 30.

What is your type of MS?
What's your age now and on what age did you become your diagnosis?
Viper99
Getting to Know You...

Re: LDN, DLPA and ALA have turned back my clock 15 years

Post by Viper99 »

same question with you nicolaus9
I hope Steve will answer