youtube video: AHT (Autohemotherapy)

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
koneall
Family Elder

youtube video: AHT (Autohemotherapy)

Post by koneall »

This is a video on AHT: Autohemotherapy. It's a simple technique. I've been dealing with DVT, a clot in my arm. The pain is miserable. Three treatments of AHT seem to have fixed it. The video says it can work for autoimmune disease.
koneall
Family Elder

Re: youtube video: AHT (Autohemotherapy)

Post by koneall »

The video is probably too long to watch if you're at work or whatever. Dr Moura says he has cured some autoimmune diseases like Lupus but not cured others such as MS. But continued treatments can keep it under control. I'm treating myself. I draw 5-6 cc blood from my antecubital vein and right away inject that blood into my thigh muscle. I've done it once weekly for five treatments with a new treatment planned for later today.

kaypeeoh
hargarah
Family Member

Post by hargarah »

All I know is my neurologist told me to never go outside of Canada for stem cell treatment. He said that Canada has the best stem cells in the world and there is no other country with the same type of quality. Otherwise stated, having stem cell treatments of any kind in other countries can be a very dangerous proposition. Most of the time, I don’t like listening to any neurologist!! However, for some reason, this time I believe him!

I don’t think we are where we will be in the treatment of MS using stem cells compared to many years from now?
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

koneall wrote:
This is a video on AHT: Autohemotherapy. It's a simple technique. I've been dealing with DVT, a clot in my arm. The pain is miserable. Three treatments of AHT seem to have fixed it. The video says it can work for autoimmune disease.
What is the proposed hypothesis as to why this might be helpful?
koneall
Family Elder

Post by koneall »

When blood is removed from the vein then injected into the muscle the body treats it as a foreign disease and increases macrophages by 22%. These macrophages float in the blood and attack any foreign material. Dr Moura mentioned having cured severe acne with AHT as well as DVT (deep vein thrombosis). I had a DVT that was bad enough I needed oxycodone but wanted to see if anything else might help. I've had 6 AHT treatments with no more DVT pain.

kaypeeoh
koneall
Family Elder

Post by koneall »

Having MS, one of the caveats is to avoid heat and humidity. Yesterday for the first time in 6 months I went to the rec center. After lifting weights I spent an hour in the steam room. I wanted to see whether it would trigger vertigo, the original problem. No problems resulted from the experiment. Other than really sore arms. I'm continuing the AHT weekly treatments and have added ozone.

kaypeeoh
koneall
Family Elder

Post by koneall »

I guess I still have MS: Yesterday I had severe pain in the left axilla and pectoral area. Got better with oxycodone but now I'm dealing with the constipation.

kaypeeoh