Dr. Coimbra Protocol

A forum to discuss the Coimbra Protocol which uses high-dose vitamin D3 to treat multiple sclerosis.
Kittie
Family Elder

Re: Dr. Coimbra Protocol

Post by Kittie »

I am feeling well today and taken:-
26K D3 after breakfast.
2 Neural Magtein 70 mg also after breakfast.
1 super DHA 1,000 mg DHA, with breakfast.
1 Healthy Origins Natural Ubiquinol 100 mg with breakfast.
1 Gamma E Mixed Tocopherols with breakfast.
1 Se-Methyl L-Selenocysteine with breakfast.

Lunchtime I will take:-
1 Super DHA 1,000 mg DHA with food.
1 Neural Magtein 70 mg after food.
12K vitamin D3 after food.

Dinner 10K vitamin D3 after food.

Half a teaspoon of liquid Ionic magnesium at 8.00pm approx.
My D3 is 2000iu per drop and each drop contains 15 mcg k2 (as MK-7)

That is 48K D3 per day. I have again typed a few words with both my hands. My right hand remains relaxed.
You definately need a Protocol Doctor to get you through all this. Things do happen slowly and a lot of people have to wait a long time to see their first break through. Keep on keeping on as we are on the right path. What I will add is my diet is good, gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian but eat fish and eggs. I will keep you informed of my progress.

Kittie.
Last edited by Kittie on Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

I am feeling really good. My right hand remains relaxed and I could wash my face with both hands. I have used my left hand for such a long time to wash and shower. It is difficult to wash your face with the hand 'tight' and the third finger hanging down. I carried a tray yesterday afternoon and felt confident! My walking actually felt stronger yesterday too! Maybe I am just imagining it(the walking). It shouldn't happen this quick!! Time will tell.

Today 48,000iu vitamin D3 again split up as usual. It seems to be working. Maybe easier to absorb rather than all at once?? I thank God for this chance of healing and I take it with both hands!!

I asked Michael Cawley if I should try the Life Extension Magnesium Citrate that he recommended and he said "yes". I have ordered it but it probably won't arrive until after Xmas.

The Pecta Clear should be arriving soon and that is another journey to clear all the heavy metals etc. out of my system.

My blood test is tomorrow afternoon and then 2 weeks till I get the results.

Love and light,
Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

Blood test done today. Just have to wait two weeks for the results. I am still feeling well and continuing with the 48,000iu

Onward and upward.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

Now is the t ime for aalll good men too come tooothe aid of the party. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! I typed this with both hands!!!! Notice how it is getting better.m I iam feeling well and wonder how long this will be qable to go n for.
starting to get less easy but no here I go again. This is wonderful! I wonder if it iwll get better with practice\?

I hope this helps all those people out there who need this little bit of encouragement to keep on keeping on! There is light at the end of the tunnel. Those protocol doctors are brilliant.

Still on 48,000iu.

Kittie.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

I'm happy for you Kittie.

Onward and upward.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

Thank you Antonio. I just want to share this with everyone that it might help in their decision which way to go forward. This protocol doesn't happen overnight and I am really lucky to have it happen so quick. There was a guy this week who had been on the protocol for a year and nothing and then everything started to go forward for him. He said not to give up. Dr. Coimbra has supplied the answer, get a protocol doctor and go forward. It gives everyone hope for the future.

Yesterday morning was wonderful and showed that the D3 etc. is working and things are happening. I went shopping and when I came out of the super market my finger was down again. As the day went on and I relaxed it became relaxed too and it was easy to lift it up. My legs seem slightly better. This is how my right hand started. So maybe, maybe....

Onward and upward and may the force go with you!!

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

Still good. Michael Cawley mentioned that my little finger might be telling me something. Drop the D3 to 46,000iu per day. He is very good at picking these little things up and I am dropping to 46,000iu today. Maybe that will make me better who knows. The point is he sees many people on this protocol and recognises things that would sail by us. I would never have thought of dropping the D3. This is where your protocol doctor is invaluable.

Take care out there,

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

Not a lot happened really. Still good and my hand is good this morning. I am actually typing with it today. Still o 46,000 iu.
Yesterday I went ouuto to a place I wnet aq few weeks ago when I found it hard to walk over opoebbly groooond without holding on. Yesterday I did it all lbby meself! My typing still isn't perfect but as you can see bth hands are workig. Althoughthe third finger can'tk push down as well asl the others. Things are waking up and can only get better. Yesterday the pecta Clear came but I am not going too start until after lllllXmas. Even thoough the right finger isn't 100% yet it is getting there and it's only a few weeks since I couldn't open it enough to type! I have great expectations for the coming months!!!

I have leftthe mistakes to show my progresws.

Onward and upward,

Kitttie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

Just checking my post, I noooticed I said "not a lot hqapened today". What am I saying! I walked better than a few weeks previouly. I am typingbetter. What more can I ask.

Kittie.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

My hand felt more relaxed yesterday. Looking forward to Xmas with family.

I would like to wish everyone a wonderful peaceful Xmas and a healthier New Year. A toast to Dr. Coimbra as without you where would we be?

Love and Light,

Kittie.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Post by AntonioBR »

Kittie,

May this Christmas season be the start of your better life.

Have a great and blessed holiday!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

Thank you Antonio. Merry Xmas to you and all the people on the same journey. Here's to a healthy New Year!

Love and light,

Sheila.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

I wasn't ill over Xmas but I had some pudding and custard that I shouldn't have and also a glass of wine. My hand wasn't as good. Much better the next day.

Last night I started the PectaClear to eliminate Mercury, etc. from my body. One before bedtime, on an empty stomach, three times in the first week. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. It has gone down okay.

My third finger is really good when I get up after a rest but as I do things, and even eat, it droops. Lifts again later in the day when I rest. My hand still feels much more relaxed.

I hope you all had a good Xmas and now looking forward to 2018 when who knows what may happen.

Kittie.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

Kittie wrote:Last night I started the PectaClear to eliminate Mercury, etc. from my body. One before bedtime, on an empty stomach, three times in the first week. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. It has gone down okay.
Have you had any tests that demonstrate a need for a toxic metals detox, e.g., a toxic metals hair test or urinalysis?

I once had a toxic metals urinalysis and my mercury levels were pretty low even though I have several amalgam fillings.
Kittie
Family Elder

Post by Kittie »

Because I had such a bad reaction to the Magnesium Citrate Michael Cawley said it usually meant I needed PectaClear to remove mercury, etc. out of my system. I have 14 amalgam fillings. I wonder what they mean by pretty low mercury levels?

I have had no tests. I don't think I would like to ask my normal Doctor for more tests at the moment. I am awaiting another Life Extension Magnesium Cirate which should be here any day now. I am going to try this to see if it is any different from the other one. This is one that Dr. Cawley recommends.

Did they test you when you started on the protocol?

Kittie.

Return to “Coimbra High-Dose Vitamin D Protocol”