Mg Oil

Discuss herbal therapies, vitamins and minerals, etc. here
THX1138
Family Elder

Mg Oil

Post by THX1138 »

I find that rubbing some magnesium oil into my skin causes my morning muscle spasms to relax quickly. :-D

What I do is keep a small spray bottle of magnesium oil by my bed and when I first wake up and the leg spasms are starting I rub the "oil" into my forearm. I feel the leg muscles relaxing in seconds.

____________________ ?? Anyone else have this kind of experience ?? ___________________
Last edited by THX1138 on Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THX1138
Family Elder

Re: Magnesium Oil for Muscle Spasms

Post by THX1138 »

Magnesium absorbed through the skin bypasses the GI tract, eliminating any potential GI issues. The benefits are also experienced far more quickly.
THX1138
Family Elder

Post by THX1138 »

THX1138 wrote:I find that rubbing some magnesium oil into my skin causes my morning muscle spasms to relax quickly. :-D

What I do is keep a small spray bottle of magnesium oil by my bed and when I first wake up and the leg spasms are starting I rub the "oil" into my forearm. I feel the leg muscles relaxing in seconds.

_______ ?? Anyone else have this kind of experience ?? ______

(bump)
THX1138
Family Elder

Post by THX1138 »

Update:
I haven't done this in a long time as I don't want to get it on my bedding (It doesn't stain, but it is a little bit sticky.). Also, I can't move in the morning without the spasming starting. But maybe I should try this magnesium oil in the morning again as I'm getting desperate.
THX1138
Family Elder

Post by THX1138 »

Has anyone else on this site tried magnesium oil :?: :?: :?: :?:

THX1138 wrote:
THX1138 wrote:I find that rubbing some magnesium oil into my skin causes my morning muscle spasms to relax quickly. :-D

_______ ?? Anyone else have this kind of experience ?? ______

(bump)
THX1138
Family Elder

Post by THX1138 »

Evidence of transdermal magnesium absorption

https://betteryou.com/evidence-transder ... absorption
Zyklon
Family Elder

Post by Zyklon »

I had magnesium oil massage in a SPA and felt better.
Pain! You made me a, you made me a believer, believer
Pain! You break me down, you build me up, believer, believer
Pain! Oh let the bullets fly, oh let them rain
My life, my love, my drive, it came from... Pain!
THX1138
Family Elder

Re: Mg Oil

Post by THX1138 »

I found that the Mg oil has helped greatly, but only sometimes. For example, a few times in the late afternoon or early evening my brain was very foggy with a warm full feeling, my muscles were extra tight, my energy was extra low and I felt half dead. During these times I decided to do a magnesium oil treatment. The treatment time ranged between 1 and 5 minutes. After the treatments, I didn't notice much improvement right away. But, starting about 5 to 10 minutes after, my head started to clear. About 20 minutes after the treatment, I felt much better. My head cleared rather nicely and felt cooler and not full anymore. My muscles were less tight. I felt moderately energetic. I did things in the kitchen much more rapidly along with my more rapid movement and thinking. So basically, my symptoms improved greatly along with the brain fog, head fullness and warmth getting much better.

Now there is also been a few times and which I did a magnesium treatment and I got worse. From what I've observed, the difference has been how much water I had been drinking around the time of the treatment. That is, how well hydrated was I when I did the magnesium treatments. That seems to be the difference between getting much better and temporarily getting worse

Also, a few times I drank a lot of water around the time of a magnesium treatment and I found that this made my morning muscle spasms much much better. Later in the day I had drank about 20 oz of water. Then I did a 5 minute Mg forearm treatment. During the treatment, I drank another 20 oz of water. That's it. Then hours later I went to bed. When I woke up after sleep for the night my muscle spasms were much less severe. It seems that for the magnesium oil to be effective for me I must be well hydrated. This is where my challenges are. I'm chronically dehydrated so i'm usually not willing to do a magnesium treatment. I would like to be doing mg treatments a couple times a day but I'm usually not sufficiently hydrated for it to be effective.

https://betteryou.com/evidence-transder ... absorption

Return to “Natural Approach”