Excessive water intake with MS

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
chris12453
Getting to Know You...

Re: Excessive water intake with MS

Post by chris12453 »

Update on current status.

Met with my neurologist yesterday. She has spoken with my rheumatologist whom has confirmed psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. With that said, I fulled the blood testing a couple of days ago for the rheumatologist and await the results to see what medication I am going to be started on. So at this present time, I am going to be staying on copaxone until the end of the year at this point. The idea is get my testosterone levels back in check and get the psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis under control.

Now, there is one thing I want to mention as I was reviewing a few after visit summary reports. I know I harp on this, but it is very evident something is a miss and none of my doctors will actually answer my questions. So my weight on June 15, 2018 was 164 pounds. Yesterday (July 5, 2018) I weighed in at 177 lbs. I am at a loss for words here. What has me extremely frustrated is that if I am legit putting on weight, I need to figure out why. Cycling right now 7 days a week, always active after work and on the weekends. My diet has not changed. Now, I have stopped taking milk of mag to see what would happen (a whole lot of nothing that's what is happening). By taking that, I can probably clear my backup a bit, but not 13 pounds. Because of the psoriatic arthritis I have been in a lot of pain (especially in my low back, neck, knees, ankles). I do not need that added weight on my structure.

Thoughts?