Multiple Sclerosis: an "EMotional" issue. The microbian code

A forum to discuss research on the origins of MS and its development.
hmacoli
Getting to Know You...

Multiple Sclerosis: an "EMotional" issue. The microbian code

Post by hmacoli »

This is an excerpt from my last page posted in my blog about MS as an emotional issue (not only but above)…that I would like to share with you.

It is curious to observe the inverse way that I have followed in my long way to healing where we inmerse in, going in my case from physical to non-physical factors. So I started with CAM therapies with something so physical and elementary as exercise and nutrition and at last I have arrived to the transcendence of thoughts and the way we react to them (emotions) and how we assimilate them (feelings). However, in my opinion, Multiple Sclerosis, as many other diseases, has a primary emotional substrate that is placed in the beggining of the issue. In my opinión its identification, acceptance and resolution is an basic matter for the restitution of balance "at all levels of the person”. Not in vain human being is an holistic entity where different planes interact as a whole. However, nowaday's Western society basically moves on a physical plane having forgotten (or at least relegated) our "non-physical" component (feelings, emotions, mental plane, spiritual plane ...). Definitevely as Kam Yuen says "we have forgotten feeling".

MS an “non physical” factors

One of the main problems that I have detected when facing the treatment of my MS is the very little information related to "non-physical" factors. In my humble opinion, they are however placed in the root of the imbalance. In this respect, bibliography primarly focuses on psychological issues "ex post", that means, after the outbreak of the crisis, (but not about the emotional factors triggering "ex ante") . Naturally the rest of factors (genetics, stress, nutrition, lack of rest, lack of vitamin D, infections, etc.) are part of the ground on which this complex and multifactorial disease takes place, but an emotional issue remains behind.

In this way, a large number of MSers have also reported positive experiences in the treatment of their MS after have previously identified their emotional issue and have jointly adopted other solutions. It is also curious to observe that they have matched in a large number of points such as: introspective analysis of the possible causes of the crisis, changes in their style of life (nutrition, rest, exercise), supplements and a variety of different therapies (yoga, chiropractic, physiotherapy, osteopathy, biomagnetic pair, etc.).

Thoughts and eMotionS:

From biodecoding point of view, MS has to see with the identification of the emotional trauma that has given rise to, which is placed at the root of the problem and whose previous identification is a fundamental requirement for the treatment of MS from a holistic point of view of Biological decoding (Fletcher, C.).

Somehow we could say said that we have been designed to suffer this disease in which factors such as those cited in the literature (genetic, inadequate lifestyle, infections in preadolescent age, pollutants, etc.) would converge. An emotional trauma would program the MS in susceptible individuals and stress would be the trigger factor that would actívate the biological confronter (usually virus linked to other pathogens-bacteria, fungus, etc.). Our NCS is like a PC where once a virus is installed the program executes every time we touch a key (usually stress) This implies that our way of being, that is, the way in which we manage our emotions, our decision making throughout our life, would be directed in a direction that leads to the unleashing of the disease.

In general it can be said that in relation to multiple sclerosis, the brain receives contradictory signals: "I stay or I go ...; I move or not ...) so it is necessary to identify the emotional problem that gave rise to the crisis and then or in parallel to try to recover the imbalance produced in all the planes of existence of the person (physical, mental and spiritual) .

We must distinguish previously between emotions, feelings and thinkings. We will briefly describe each of the concepts.

THINKING + EMOTION= FEELING

Emotion is the body's reaction to our mind. Emotion arises at the point where the mind and body meet. It is the body's reaction to your mind, or we could say, a reflection of your mind in the body. The more you are identified with your thinking, your likes and dislikes, judgments and interpretations, which is to say the less present you are as the watching consciousness, the stronger the emotional energy charge will be, whether you are aware of it or not. If you cannot feel your emotions, if you are cut off from them, you will eventually experience them on a purely physical level, as a physical problem or symptom.. (Tolle, E.).

But you may ask yat last , how is it possible that our thoughts and the management of emotions could concern so strongly our NIE system (Neuro-Immune-Endocrine system) and what role would microbes play in all this framework? Well it is what has intrigued me for long time and I think that at last I have managed to establish a reasonable explanation that at least satisfies myself and that I woluld like to share with you. All of this above-mentioned considers the fact that we are "a whole" in which different planes coexist: physical, mental and spiritual. The connection between these planes is what I will try to explain to you as I understand it.

How are emotions and body´s response related?

The understanding of this mechanism is basic to understand the origin of a multitude of diseases, including of course MS. Psychology has evolved gradually incorporating aspects that stress the mind-body interaction. Although these have always been contemplated in a basic way by the latter in recent times have been developed in what was first called Psychoneuroimmunology and now the PNIE (psychoneuroimmunoendocrinology) is the science that studies the relationship of emotions with the NIE system (neurological, immune and endocrine).

But how to understand the action of microbes in the context of imbalance?

We tend to think that microbes are external agents (antigens) designs to attack our defenses and to produce diseases. This being true from a simplistic point of view of the fighting against a certain disease, does not go into the analysis of the issue and hence the answers given in general from official medicine tends to be, without wishing to belittle, relatively simplistic. Nowadays offcial MD for example still tends to low our defenses to cope with MS. Alternative medicine on the other hand tends to re-balance them. Goiz M.D offers an alternative point of view in this regard based on his great discovery of the "Biomagnetic Pair" that has been exposed one page of my blog (http://www.secretosdelaesclerosismultip ... pot.com.es) that simplifiying tries to identify and rebalance the pH of the pairs associated to a certain desease (in our case MS) in order to neutralize the pathogens associated to them.

My last discovery has been “the microbioenergetic” (Miguel Ojeda Ríos) which explains the role of the microbe as "confronter" of a problem, so that each issue or disease is divided into three levels: physical, psychological and symbolic. Each conflict would correspond to 1 microbe / biomagnetic pair, so that according to this author:

Each disease travels through 3 steps:

1 issue ---
----1confronting microbe
---target organs (in MS CNS, vessels...)
Sources:
http://www.microbioenergeticsusa.com/

So according to microbioenergetic, microbes are the manifestation of a deep conflict that over an organ (in MS the Central Nervous System). For the resolution of the problem it is necessary to go to the root of the conflict, although in parallel may be necessary to employ different complementary/alternative therapies to cope wit it. In this way I have proposed in my blog the T.R.A.N.QUI.L.N.E.S.S. strategy.

Best regards

Hugo
Last edited by hmacoli on Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Re: Multiple Sclerosis: an "EMotional" issue. The microbian

Post by ElliotB »

Interesting blog and theories. How is your MS?
hmacoli
Getting to Know You...

Post by hmacoli »

Many thanks ElliotB. My MS has evolutioned from RR to SP.

And yours?

Greetings

Hugo
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

Same for me, minimal physical disability, excellent cognitively (better than I was before my diagnosis) but I do have persistent nerve pain from an attack 4 1/2 years ago but lately even that has been improving. All things considered, I am doing well. Hope you are too!
Petr75
Family Elder

Post by Petr75 »

The strongest emotional trauma is war. Something does not fit.
https://www.eboro.cz
hmacoli
Getting to Know You...

Post by hmacoli »

ElliotB wrote:Same for me, minimal physical disability, excellent cognitively (better than I was before my diagnosis) but I do have persistent nerve pain from an attack 4 1/2 years ago but lately even that has been improving. All things considered, I am doing well. Hope you are too!
Hi Elliot and sorry for the delay in answering. I am not happening for my better moments now but as always optimist. I left medication in january (Gilenya) and I have had many problems with virus as a rebound problem (the medication was not doing effect). Thanks biomagnetism I was able to stop them momentarily but I haven´t achieved to neutralized virus for ever and infection came back again. At last I decided to start with high vitamin D doses (Coimbra´s protocol) and I am hopeful again (I think you are too, isn´t it) . It seems that among others some kind of virus (herpes EBV, CMV, etc..) and high vitamin D doses have influence on Th17 regulation and that this kind ot linfocites are closely related with autoinmune response. Vascular hypothesis is also contemplated in the pathogenesis of my MS, so I have developed the V.I.A. hypothesis that from a physical point of view contemplates Vascular, Infectious and Autoinnmunne response (even it is mentioned in my blog I have to write about it with more detail) that may be compatible. However and about all, as I have posted above, I think that Emotional issues are placed in the top.

May I ask you where does your nerve pain placed? Perhaps biomagnetism could help you.

Greetings

Hugo
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

My nerve pain is isolated to specific areas, my right arm (the area of varies from day to day, some days it is in my hand, other days my wrist, sometimes below my elbow, sometimes above, sometimes my shoulder) and my right face (cheek area). I usually get the pain somewhere on my arm and at the same time always on my face as well regardless of what area of my arm I feel it.

I generally feel crappy when I have the pain.

It comes and goes, I am able to get some relief through light exercise for about 20 minutes or a warm/hot bath for 30 minutes. Both typicallygive me 2-3 hours of relief but sometimes the pain returns in 1-1 1/2 hours.

"Perhaps biomagnetism could help you."

I am not familiar with this, can you explain?

I am following Gristy56's treatment plan with his ‘Desatascador’ Device and it seems to be helping - my pain level has been much lower and less frequent since I started it about a month ago.
hmacoli
Getting to Know You...

Post by hmacoli »

Elliot:

There are different kind of Biomagnetism therapies that may be useful to relief pain. The ones that I have tasted are:

- A discontinuous one (Biomagnetic pair): As I explained in this fórum (posted by: hmacoli » Sun May 15, 2016 3:29 am Biomagnetic pair. Between science and consciousness..and simplifying is based in the theory that microbes work together by pairs (biorresonance) and that placing two magnet in different part of the body, the biorresonance signal switch off to dissapearing and hence its pernicious consequences. For more information you may see the post mentioned above.

- Another one is PEMF (Pulsating ElectroMagnetic Fields) that works in a continuous way. The device is expensive. You can buy one (in Spain about 1.800 $) but I use to go to a practioner and I pay 40$ 1 hour.

The first therapy (Biomagnetic pair) is more advisible for relief pain if it comes as a consequence of the action of a pathogen (usually a virus) but also for a local pain. For example herpes virus may cause a lot of pain in some nerves (eyes, trigemin). In my case in my left eye.

The 2nd one is advisible if the pain is placed on body structures (muscles, bones, ligaments, etc.) It is also advisible for relax.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

Thanks for the info. I am going to check further into it.

Do you find it is helping you? What improvements have you had? How long have you been doing it?
hmacoli
Getting to Know You...

Post by hmacoli »

Yes, Elliot it has helped me a lot . I started with magnets and biomagnetic pair on 2015 and I could see that there were a lot of hidden infections (CMV and some batcteria among other) related with MS.

I became biomagnetist pair practitioner and I treat myself but I visit practicioners too. After sessions I feel more energized and my visión get improve (especially at the beggining).

You can say that in recently diagnosed people and according with some Biomagnetic Pair practioners it is easier to obtain “good results”. In people with many years with MS I think that results anyway may be positive but the “onion” -as we use to talk in reference to the issue- has more layers (infections) that are one on top of the other and that is necessary to remove.

(PD Thanks too for sharing the information about “Desatascador” I have also to check further into it.)
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

Thanks for the additional info. I did a quick check and the machines are available here but are very, very expensive.

I am having surprisingly good results with the $5.00 Desatascador device. I have only been using it for about a month and a half with tremendous success, especially with my vision issues. But in the last week or so, may pain levels have dropped substantially. Yesterday, I had a virtually pain free day which is extremely rare for me. Not doing as well today but far, far better than I was just a couple of months ago.

I am going to investigate the device you recommend further and see in I can find someone offering it in my area, and will definitely give it a try down the road if the improvements I am experiencing are short lived.