NEED HELP

Discuss herbal therapies, vitamins and minerals, etc. here
seeva
Family Elder

NEED HELP

Post by seeva »

HI FRIENDS ANY ONE KNOW ABOUT NONI JUICE CAN CURE M.S
A LADY NAMED CLAUDIA SUZANNE CLAIMS SHE GOT RID OF HER M.S AFTER USING NONI CAPSULES
SHE SAYS NONI IS MIRACLE VITAMINE FOR M.S PLEASE SOME ONE LET ME KNOW IF THEY HAND ANY EXPERIENCE
I WILL BE APRECIATED YOUR HELP,
REGARDS
seeva
ElliotB
Family Elder

Re: NEED HELP

Post by ElliotB »

From the link in your other thread about her story, near the end she states "I was the healthiest disabled person anyone had ever seen". I am very proactive when it comes to my health and could easily make the same claim. My doctor would agree!

So after paragraph after paragraph of things she did to improve her health she comes to the conclusion that Noni juice cured her? Really???? Perhaps she is a Noni distributor.

I do many, many things for my health and am smart enough to know that it is possible that some of the things I am doing may be helping. But I also smart enough and know enough about MS to know that perhaps nothing that I am doing is having any effect. Many, many people with MS simply do well. For example, my brother is doing extremely well at this point in time (has had MS for about 20 years) and eats just about everything and just about everything he consumes I do/will not. He exercises a minimal amount, take just a few basic supplements, takes no DMD and never has. He is loaded with energy and basically symptom free other than getting a bit tired in the afternoons sometimes. He eats a lot of ice cream! He could I suppose make the claim that ice cream has cured his MS. His claim would be just as valid as Claudia's with reference to Noni. Hopefully you understand my point that there is simply no way of knowing what is really going on.

With regard to Noni products, the sale of Noni, especially in beverage form, is a big business! Bottles of Noni are very, very expensive. Frankly if it really, really, really worked at curing anything, we would know. They make lots of claims of health benefits but that is about it.

By the way you can get concentrated PURE Noni fruit powder on Amazon for a fraction of the price of bottled products:
https://www.amazon.com/Terrasoul-Superf ... owder&th=1

And typically bottled products are pasteurized (probably not a good thing when it comes to nutrition).

I have been taking the above powder for about 6 months, one of many super fruit supplements that I take. Others include Mangosteen, Camu, and Acai powders. I take others as well. Because you never know! Maybe that is why I am doing so well right now! Or not!!!

Return to “Natural Approach”