Desatascador An informal, totally unscientific 'test'

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Re: Desatascador An informal, totally unscientific 'test'

Post by ElliotB »

"After 34 years of MS I'm still surprised by the small improvements"

What is pleasantly surprising and truly amazing is that numerous people who have had MS for long periods of time like you have been reporting improvements from different treatments. Truly the 'experts' and naysayers are wrong about the body's ability to heal even after years of deterioration. Bravo!

Why do you think the vision improves the way it does? I am still maintaining the improvements I experienced.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Elliot.

Good for you! and it's good to hear. The real problem is convincing the World. I have been trying for more than five years with little or no success! I think at the moment you should enjoy the healing you're experiencing and look after number 1. If somebody reads something and shows interest, work with them.

Before I forget. Steel wirewool under a baseball cap is very effective with eyesight during the day. Do this in preference to Desatascadors. It produces lines on an MRI scan which leaves the staff dumfounded because they won't have seen it before!

Simon
Jaded
Family Elder

Post by Jaded »

Hi

I thought my device was conditioned after a few days but I am now wondering if perhaps I was wrong.

Maybe I should just keep conditioning until the sound is clearly different?

Also the batteries do not last longer than 2 days. The power sounds very low on the second day. And I have not been using the device for more than 30 minutes at a time (a day).

Is this expected? Should I remove the batteries when I am not using it?

Oh. And I forgot about getting some wire wool!
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

Maybe I should just keep conditioning until the sound is clearly different?

The noise does not affect the magnetic field it creates. I had one that was conditioned after a couple of weeks and another that took several months. Be patient.

Also the batteries do not last longer than 2 days.

Are you using alkaline batteries. What brand are you using? Are they fresh? Mine last for weeks, using the device about 1-2 hours per day.

Should I remove the batteries when I am not using it?

No, this is not necessary. This is usually only needed when storing ANY battery operated device for long periods of time without usage in case the batteries 'leak'.
Jaded
Family Elder

Post by Jaded »

Thanks Elliot.

Ok I think I need to keep on keeping on as they say.

I am using Duracell batteries - they are usually pretty long-lasting. I bought a box of 10 from the supermarket. The box says best before 2028!

Q3 was just a random one - I understand the laws of electricity and my 18 year old self will be looking at this question asking what has happened to me!
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

Not sure why you would be using up batteries so quickly, this is a tiny motor and hardly uses any power, and it should likely last at least 20-30 hours and possibly more, on a set of batteries.

Did you buy more than one device? If you did, try another one.
Last edited by ElliotB on Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jaded
Family Elder

Post by Jaded »

I did yes. Ok that’s a good idea. Thanks ElliotB.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Think Elliot is right. Try another. As magnetite is removed, they will last longer and longer, so will batteries. That's my experience. Don't forget steel wirewool in your pillow at night to ensure no further demyelination.
vesta
Family Elder

Post by vesta »

Greetings:

My Kinesiologist suggested a very brief treatment with the Desatascador to be followed 30 minutes later by drinking black tea- presumably to flush the magnetite out of the kidneys after chelation. Days later I apparently carelessly scattered magnetite into the CNS which injured my functional left leg. So I stopped for now. If anything this incident demonstrated that magnetite DOES injure the CNS. My warning:
1. Don't send magnetite into the brain or spine. Be careful.
2. Drink a Diuretic 30 minutes after treatment to flush out the dislodged Magnetite.

Best regards, Vesta
Jaded
Family Elder

Post by Jaded »

gristy56 wrote:Think Elliot is right. Try another. As magnetite is removed, they will last longer and longer, so will batteries. That's my experience. Don't forget steel wirewool in your pillow at night to ensure no further demyelination.
Thanks Simon.

Vesta - this is very worrying :(
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

It will get worse before it gets better. All the time you have magnetite in the system, it will make you feel worse that's why you must chelate it!

You will start to feel better once the magnetite loading is reduced! This works! I wouldn't write on here if this weren't true. If you can suggest a better way to remove magnetite in one treatment without side effects, hallelujah!

Use the Desatascador as suggested and you will see.

Simon
vesta
Family Elder

Post by vesta »

ElliotB wrote:"After 34 years of MS I'm still surprised by the small improvements"

What is pleasantly surprising and truly amazing is that numerous people who have had MS for long periods of time like you have been reporting improvements from different treatments. Truly the 'experts' and naysayers are wrong about the body's ability to heal even after years of deterioration. Bravo!

Why do you think the vision improves the way it does? I am still maintaining the improvements I experienced.
If you think of the magnetite as a nano-particle which pokes holes in the eye vessels, that makes perfect sense to me, more so than a simple venous blood reflux. So maybe by expelling the magnetite you are protecting your eyes.

Best regards, Vesta
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

It's good to hear others communicating amongst themselves without interjection! Well done! Spread the word!!
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

Vesta, your explanation makes some sense.

My vision issue has improved even more to my pleasant surprise. I just noticed the additional improvement tonight. I have been using the Desatascador a bit more, especially around my head, in the past couple of weeks - not sure if this is why, but I am thrilled with the unexpected change/improvement. I am now hopeful and have every expectation that in time, the vision issue I have will be totally corrected.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

I have sent Vesta a diagram to show this but I have tried to post here but the screen says that this is not a secure site and does not post it. What have I got to do Elliot? It was produced using 'Microsoft Office'.

Simon