ThisIsMS Upgrade

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

ThisIsMS Upgrade

Post by NHE »

Greetings,
We have recently upgraded the ThisIsMS forum software to the latest version of phpBB. We are still working on the site to fix any of the remaining issues.

Please post here if you see an issue that needs to be addressed.

Thank you. :peace:
gristy56
Family Elder

Re: ThisIsMS Upgrade

Post by gristy56 »

I would still like to post a diagram for how I believe MS happens. It has been produced on this computer using Microsoft Office. How can I do it? The screen simply tells me that Thisisms is 'unsafe' and it will not do it!
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

gristy56 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:21 am I would still like to post a diagram for how I believe MS happens. It has been produced on this computer using Microsoft Office. How can I do it? The screen simply tells me that Thisisms is 'unsafe' and it will not do it!
What type of diagram is it? Can you save it as a gif or jpg file and then post it as an image?
zen2010
Family Elder

Post by zen2010 »

NHE wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:02 pm Please post here if you see an issue that needs to be addressed.
Hi NHE,
The only issue I see is: in case of topic notification or when I get a pm, I am not informed by mail anymore.
As a result, I now have to log in almost on a daily basis to check what's going on.
Of course this is not a life or death issue, but it's less convenient :sad:

Cheers
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

zen2010 wrote:The only issue I see is: in case of topic notification or when I get a pm, I am not informed by mail anymore.
As a result, I now have to log in almost on a daily basis to check what's going on.
Of course this is not a life or death issue, but it's less convenient :sad:

In the User Control Panel (UCP) click on the Board preferences tab. Click on Edit notification options in the left hand column. Adjust the options there as you see fit.
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Arron »

Hi zen2010, did you start receiving notifications again? Email notifications seem to be working for me, so I want to be sure we have figured out what is going on for you.
Disclaimer: Any information you find on this site should not be considered medical advice. All decisions should be made with the consent of your doctor, otherwise you are at your own risk.
zen2010
Family Elder

Post by zen2010 »

Hi Arron,

I did what NHE said but the problem is still here.
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Arron »

Hmm.. I just received an email notification that you replied to my post, so I know the system itself is working. Any chance you can add "support@thisisms.com" to a "white list" (or simply check your spam folder)?
Disclaimer: Any information you find on this site should not be considered medical advice. All decisions should be made with the consent of your doctor, otherwise you are at your own risk.
zen2010
Family Elder

Post by zen2010 »

I just checked my spam folder, everything is there!

Problem fixed!

Thks!