Desatascador An informal, totally unscientific 'test'

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Re: Desatascador An informal, totally unscientific 'test'

Post by ElliotB »

You may want to contact an administrator directly for assistance on how to post your image.

Typically, you need to link to an image stored on a publicly accessible web server - you cannot link to pictures stored on your own PC.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

I know that it's been a long time since I last posted on the subject of the Desatascador. From it's use I wanted others to know that it is still reducing MS by eliminating magnetite and I have made two further observations which I hope are useful.
1. When the blood is free of magnetite, the motor of the Desatascador will start to rattle inside the housing,when it is moved rapidly side to side. This is thus very positive. It could mean that you have successfully removed all the magnetite in your system or at least further magnetite may now be added by degaussing the head, say. Either way, it is very encouraging. The reason being that the motor can move, now not being attracted to the blood itself.

2. The second observation reffers to a point made in the original post, for which the reason was not made clear. It is important to degauss the shoulders which are certainly the biggest deposit. The brain is normally evacuated of magnetite by the vacuum produced by the blood flowing back towards the heart from the arms via the shoulders. If the veins are clogged partly by magnetite in the shoulders, although blood is drawn from the brain, the magnetite in the brain may be moving very slowly or even stationary for periods of time when demyellination can occur. This like the jammed ribbon of a ribbon typewriter already described in the original post.
To degauss the braain and shoulders at the same time, it is important to recreate this vacuum. This is acheived by moving the Desatascador in rapid handstrokes so that the motor moves from the shoulder to the centre, a point below the chin, as fast as possible, then turning the handle towards the feet so that the magnetite is drawn towards the aorta and the kidneys. Finally continuing with rapid strokes up und down the aorta using position 2 for left handed persons, otherwise position 3.
You will hear the usual sound of magnetite get gradually quieter with this action. Remember that this is not final because the shoulders may become reloaded with unchelated magnetite but again is in the positive direction.

Simon
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

I continue to use the device and not only have I maintained all the dramatic improvements I had, but continue much to my pleasant surprise to have minor improvements with regard to my vision, balance and nerve pain. Thanks for the additional info...
Last edited by ElliotB on Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

good to know.
S
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

To those who continue to use the Desatascador.

I am continuing to make great improvements by degaussing and chelating by the protocols already published. Other observations and advice.

Do not try to degauss too much at once. The ultimate limit is the quantity of magnetite that can be chelated each day. When excess magnetite is left in circulation it will 'settle' in the smallest capillaries of the feet and toes and produce pains like gout. It is not gout which is due to Uric acid in excess in the blood. The pain you feel is very similar between the two because in both cases the molecules are cubic in shape, and have sharp edges.
This is usually experienced during sleep. It is easily alleviated with the Desatascador. Once circulating, place the Desatascador in position 1 and leave for considerable time. An indication that the blood is fully chelated will be when it rattles when moved side to side.

Now, you will be able to recharge the blood with other magnetite from the shoulders for example. The rattling will stop, and you will know by that to start chelating once again. This you can continue throughout the day if you so wish.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

"I am continuing to make great improvements"

That is fantastic news! Hope it continues...

I continue to have small unexpected improvements and am thrilled with the results!
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

The vibration heard previously is only slight. The Desatascador 'rattles' when it is moved side to side in all places indicating there is now very little magnetic attraction to magnetite in the blood circulation. Testing the urine it is now silent.
Be encouraged. It is possible to eliminate magnetite by chelatiion.
Symptoms of MS are now disappearing. I have now ascended and descended two flights of stairs with assistance and look forward to doing this more and more...
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

As an additional tip when using the 'Desatascador', use a new one when degaussing around your ears to prevent deafening yourself! This area is important if you have balance issues. By removing deposits of magnetite all round your eyes you reduce greatly problems of oscilopsia. Double vision seems to be reduced if you degauss the spinal cord.

All of these I find are most effective by degaussing last thing at night and allowing chelation naturally whilst sleeping. If you wake during the night, you are likely to experience some pain in toes and finger joints but day by day these lessen as the quantity of magnetite is reduced. Keep testing your urine in a plastjc bottle, it's encouraging.

Simon
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

I have built a Desatascador helmet that has 8 of the motors integrated into it (am planning on adding two more) - I do my entire head efficiently.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

That sounds interesting and I look forward to reading your results. Remember that by degaussing using the desatascador, then magnetite will immediately enter into the blood stream. Unless all this magnetite is completely chelated the first time it passes kidneys it will re-enter the head and possibly reimplant when you remove the helmet causing many symptoms. Don't know for sure.
I have found that much magnetite lurking around one ear and am attempting to remove using a single desatascador held in the hand with much success.
In the past I have worn a baseball cap with a domed lining of steel wire mesh, mumetal wire and steel wirewool.This is good for stability of the eyes. I have also worn a steel chain maile coif when indoors or with friends! which also is good for eyesight but the improvements are only temporary without chelation. In those days I didn't understand as I do now.
Most of the symptoms of disability are not in the brain at all but are due to deposits of magnetite in the articulations of the arms and legs themselves which therefore need to be thoroughly degaussed each day until they subside.