Trust me, I'm not a doctor.

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
gristy56
Family Elder

Trust me, I'm not a doctor.

Post by gristy56 »

Having used my Desatascador for many hours, I am delighted that symptoms of more than 30 years are fast disappearing. To be specific, I now have almost zero double vision, diplopia, zero nystagmus in the form of oscilopsia, zero tinitus, and greatly improved balance. I invite you to try this for yourself. One other man with MS has done this and has reported very gratefully. Watch his short Youtube video and read the post entitled 'Desatascador complete in eight parts'.
You cannot see the magnetite which is causing both demyelination and symptoms but you can certainly hear it and eliminate it with the 'Desatascador'.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Re: Trust me, I'm not a doctor.

Post by ElliotB »

I know there is a lot of skepticism about this device but the bottom line is that it could work for you. The device is inexpensive and easy to use.

Gristy56, I have a question, with regard to your successful treatment of tinnitus, do you use the Desatascador around your ears, if so can you explain exactly how you are using it. I have mild tinnitus in one ear and would like to use it for that purpose to see if it can help me. Thanks.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Yes I do, with much success. The veins from the shoulders along the collar bone and the veins from the head that pass the ears have become 'furred up' like calcium in water pipes. They are unblocked with the 'Desatascador'. After, it is important to chelate using FRC as previously defined in order to eliminate this magnetite from the body. This is not a 'one-off' action because the kidneys will only eliminate a small quantity of magnetite each time. The remainder can relocate in the walls of veins of the body, anywhere with further circulation. You need to keep it up and you will surely see the difference!
Simon
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Further, take care not to deafen yourself with the raucas gritty noise produced by magnetite in the magnetic field of the 'Desatascador'. This will reduce and so will tinnitus.
Simon
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

I am surprised not to have produced a single response. I hope several are eagerly trying this out. Remember when degaussing that the process is most efficient if the hand holding the 'Desatascador' is moved quickly from the site of degaussing to the aorta. This way you will probably hear a sudden reduction in sound level as well as a 'rattling' of the 'Desatascador' when moved side to side. This is a good indication of less magnetite. Degaussing is very rapid. To degauss the head, move the 'Desatascador' in lines from the top of the head to the aorta with the handle towards your feet and the pin towards your left as you see it. This is because it is above the level of your heart. Then simply rotate the handle anticlockwise at the lower aorta if you are left haned, the pin will face your chin or clockwise so the pin is facing your feet if righthanded. Does that help?
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

"I am surprised not to have produced a single response."

I am not! By the way, I have started the treatment you recommend for my tinnitus, and continue as I always have with 'regular' treatment. I am hoping for success in treating my tinnitus! I will update here once I notice any changes. Thanks again for the info.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Thank you Elliot. It's just without any contact, I don't know if I've killed you off !!!
I am assuming that you have adequately degaussed your shoulders. If not, you will continue to have magnetite in the head which will continue to produce symptoms. All will gradually reduce as this magnetite is chelated, so work on shoulders!
I think the size of deposits depends chiefly on your age. I am 62 but I still feel that life stopped when I was 27 and look forward to picking this up again soon!
Simon
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

I am just a couple of years younger than you. Overall I am doing very well and hope to continue that way and am doing everything I can to insure that I continue to do well, including your suggested treatments. And I hope to 'cure' my tinnitus now too! By the way, I discussed your treatment with my doctor many months ago and to my surprise he was very familiar with the concept and recommended it!
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Interesting about your doctor! I got the impression that the medical profession were completely sold on their 'mystery' attack on the myelin by an 'unknown agent' idea which seems to have been around for 25 years at least. Incidentally, I had a very good rapport going on my theory with a medical professor working at UCSF about four years ago but even he lost interest last year, preferring to wait until things were written up by researchers, rather than put his 'head on the block!'
It seems at the moment to 'look after number one' is our best option.
While I remember, I read on a blog site somewhere, that the Chinese had a World Patent pending on a device with rotating magnets that could cure almost anything but because they couldn't be specific about which illnesses were helped, it couldn't be completed. That was about three years ago. I don't know where it has got to.
Please continue to post with thoughts and ideas.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Everyday, there is reduction in the amplitude of oscilopsia. Tinitus comes and goes but is getting much quieter now. All muscles seem a lot more 'fluid' I still produce some shaking on standing but I think that too is magnetite that has settled around the hips at night. That's probably due to having feet raised at night. The 'Desatascador' is now rattling all the time, when moved side to side which is a good indication of less magnetite. I can now see clearly food on my plate and the smallest letters on the TV screen are almost readable. Balance is getting noticably better.
Using weights for muscle strengthening is much more enjoyable and effective now.
I know I have become a bit of a Desatascador junkie'! but when you find something that works with this f_______ condition, that is I suppose, inevitable.
I am still copying information to the ever increasing number of MS agencies, but it seems a daunting and thankless task. Nobody seems to be at the top when it comes to policy. If one makes a big enough noise, I suppose it might make a difference in research direction but that seems so unlikely.
It was advice from UCSF to 'blog' info. and that was when I first 'found' TIMS about five years ago. I suppose your following of the 'Desatascador' is value itself. There is one other that bought fans from Azn. as a result of reading on TIMS and we are in contact privately but that's it, from my end.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

gristy56 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:42 am I am still copying information to the ever increasing number of MS agencies, but it seems a daunting and thankless task. Nobody seems to be at the top when it comes to policy. If one makes a big enough noise, I suppose it might make a difference in research direction but that seems so unlikely.
You're likely going to get a better response by contacting authors of research articles dealing with magnetite in the brain. Search PubMed. There are several articles that have been published.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Have tried PubMed before but will try again!

Return to “General Discussion”