Scraping the barrel for magnetite using the 'Desatascador'

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
gristy56
Family Elder

Scraping the barrel for magnetite using the 'Desatascador'

Post by gristy56 »

I have now very little magnetite remaining in my body with much use of the Desatascador. This has meant that MS problems of more than 30 years have disappeared. I won't pretend it has been easy and now I will have to relearn to walk, of course, but now I have the motivation to do so. I have been learning the effects of maggnetic fields on the condition for about 5 years, but I have never retracted anything learnt, indicated, or posted on TIMS.

This is the only message board I have used. Originally, I had a good writing relationship with a Doctor of medicine through UCSF, not a neurologist, and many results of experiments were sent to him for evaluation. He was and is very positive but the final advice from the University was to 'blog' these and hence I found TIMS.

If you are reading this post as the first of such by me, then there are many more and I invite your reply and would welcome your comments. I have nothing financial to gain from this and believe that good health is free for all. The Desatascador is just the final device and although I have been using this for about 3 years, it has been a long learning curve and the results and improvements have been greatest in the last 2 months.

The cause of MS remains illusive to the 'experts' because they are approaching the problem from a chemical perspective but I firmly consider that MS is the result of magnetite vibrating at powerline frequenncies while we sleep.....
The Desatascador both locates and helps our bodie's ability to remove this unwanted form of iron oxide by chelation without the need to take any medicine whatever. This process can be clearly heard from the Desatascador itself.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Re: Scraping the barrel for magnetite using the 'Desatascador'

Post by ElliotB »

Congratulations! Your story is truly amazing!! Good luck with your rehab. Please keep us posted as to your progress.

To me, your theories makes a lot of sense. The problem of magnetite has long been known and dates back to the ancient Greeks. Its association with MS has obviously not been proven (yet). But...your theories about magnetite makes more sense that the 'established' theories that most accept as fact. Reminds me of Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor), which is a principle from philosophy which basically states that if there exists two explanations for an occurrence, the one that requires the least speculation is usually better. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation. AND of course nobody could explain your recovery.

Your theories defy the complex 'common' theories that so many have come up with. None hold water if you scrutinize them even just a little bit. My favorite example is the theory that sunlight, or lack of sunlight at distances away from the equator is the 'cause' of MS and the reason why the incidence of MS is higher the farther away you get from the equator like in Canada. So many stand by this theory. It sounds good. YET totally contrary to this theory and something no one can explain is why population groups like the Eskimos and Inuits which live pretty much the farthest away from the equator of any human beings and receive the least amount of sunlight of any group of humans have ZERO incidence of MS.

Again, please keep us posted as to your progress.
Petr75
Family Elder

Post by Petr75 »

It's not a bad theory, at least interesting.
Years before MS diagnosis, I had a little problem throwing something with my hand (stone, thing ..) Something in my shoulders prevents me from doing so.
‚Desatascador‘ but it does not affect me.

Is video and audio possible?
gristy56 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:22 am This process can be clearly heard from the Desatascador itself.
Thanks
https://www.eboro.cz
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Thank you both for your encouragement. The remaing deposits of magnetite are entirely in the shoulders and to a lesser degree in the spinal cord. If I degauss these areas thoroughly with the Desatascador, then surely magnetite enters the blood stream and produces for example leg spasms, but if I then place it in pos.1 for say half an hour, then a lot of this is chelated. I know this because returning the Desatascador to the shoulders or anywhere on the head, the sound is quite muffled like there is much less magnetite! Does that make sense?

I dont have a video of this or sound recording but the Desatascador is in a way, a very sensitive microphone and sound system for magnetite. If it is silent apart from the quiet drone of the motor, I would expect now this is because either the Desatascador your using is not 'conditioned' or better that there is no magnetite!

If I use it much on the face, around the eyes and ears and not forgetting the nose, the effect on eye probs is a great reduction and balance improved but because chelation is not perfect, then some magnetite is spread in a thin layer everywhere and some symptoms return but thankfully less intense, so keep up degaussing and chelating, even to toes and fingertips and I am sure you will win, as I am doing.

Return to “General Discussion”