Has anyone been to Panama City in Panama for Stem Cell ?

Discuss stem cells, adult and embryonic, and their therapeutic potential for MS here.
81Charger
Family Elder

Re: Has anyone been to Panama City in Panama for Stem Cell ?

Post by 81Charger »

Do you have to pay the same price every time?
Tif
Family Elder

Post by Tif »

the 2nd time; the Hilton room, the pick up and drop off at the airport and to p/t, the 'speed pass' through the security line when you land in panama, were excluded from a fee.:)
Tif
Family Elder

Post by Tif »

when it comes to my balance, before Panama, when sitting i would sway. i absolutely needed bars to keep me from tipping to one side or another. i couldn't trust myself not to fall over/off the chair. my balance was horrible.
after going to Panama, i was able to sit without falling off. i didn't and still don't have the fear of falling off without an arm rest or some sort of bars to balance my self.
Tif
Family Elder

Post by Tif »

another thing that i've noticed is a huge improvement with fatigue. before i was exhausted all of the time, i never could get enough sleep, even with 14+ hrs of sleep.
after the second visit to panama, i improved to where i'm not exhausted at all. i'm very happy with that, oh, and that was 1vear ago.
my hands are still numb, hence the one finger typing....briefly, my right hand started to type like before, my fingers were going toward the keys like normal... that was a nice surprise
81Charger
Family Elder

Post by 81Charger »

That's great to hear of your improvements and that they are lasting.
Tif
Family Elder

Post by Tif »

agreed!
since i didn't look into chemo, i'm really curious... is a non chemo treatment an option for you? (if you looked into panama)
81Charger
Family Elder

Post by 81Charger »

I have looked into it. The chemo route seems to have better results in stopping the MS from progressing. I have a date booked and plan to have it done. Some are now having this done and then are going to get stem cells from Panama to improve their symptoms.
Tif
Family Elder

Post by Tif »

do you get any stem cells in Mexico? ....is it autologous stem cells vs umbilical cord stem cells?
81Charger
Family Elder

Post by 81Charger »

From what I understand they harvest stem cells from me and after they kill my immune system then I get them back to regrow a new immune system