yguner's Antibiotics Log

A forum for the discussion of antibiotics as a potential therapy for MS
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Re: yguner's Antibiotics Log

Post by SarahLonglands »

Everyone should spend some time reading all your posts: it will do them good!

Sarah
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
yguner
Family Member

Post by yguner »

Hello   ewerebody it has been long time Since my last post. I start  cap antibiotics 06june 2004   17 years completed First 10 years outside of spinal cord was effected following 7 years, The activity moved inside the spinal cord. Especially pressure of Nervous system my eyes and ears were effected. I am  fine but i stil have pain inside the spinal cord.

yilfer Guner 

The good thing is my progressive MS didnt change. My disability Score is didnt change dince I started cap 

Best wishes to all of you. 
Last edited by yguner on Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
On CAP's protocol for Cpn in PPMS since June 2004 - Currently: Doxy 100mgx2/day - Roxy 150mgx2/day - Flagyl 500mgx3/day (Continuous protocol since sept.2006)
MacKintosh
Family Elder

Post by MacKintosh »

Ah, Guner, so good to hear from you! Literally, just this past Saturday, I was wondering where you were and how you were doing. Are you on the cpn page? (I'm rarely on thisisms anymore, but Sarah and I are handling the cpn page since Jim Kepner left.
The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems. Mohandas Gandhi

Return to “Antibiotics”