Dear Jenni

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
sch

Dear Jenni

Post by sch »

I have had ms sense 1997. I have been treated :wink: :arrow: at 2 major ms centers and have been treated with several different treatments (trial and approved).
I will tell you anything I know, that you think may help. There is alot of information available both good and bad. Feel free to p/m me and I will pass along anythig that I have learned.

Steve
Felly
Family Member

Post by Felly »

Hi Jenni (again)

As Steve mentions a lot of people here have vast experience and information about MS and I think you will find quite a lot to get you started on the website.

Anything you don't understand just post up a message and lots of people will reply giving you a whole range of opinions to help you make up your own mind about what will work for you.

You haven't got back since yesterday so I do hope you are ok. Do let us know how you are doing.

Felly
CCmom
Volunteer Moderator

Hey, Jenni

Post by CCmom »

I emailed you yesterday and haven't heard back from you. I hope you are feeling better. Those steroids really wreak havoc on your body, emotionally and physically, and my son says that sometimes coming off of them is worse than taking them.

I'm glad you moved out into the other forums here. Great bunch of people, huh? Please let me know how you are. I know that school countdown is stressing you a bit, too, so take some deep breaths and talk about it with your Mom, and us!

Take care, Jenni!

Kim
Kim R.
CCmom
Volunteer Moderator

Post by CCmom »

1 more thing, Jenni. I believe you will be starting your Copaxone this week. Have you had your training on the injections yet? This might be causing anxiety for you, and anxiety also plays a huge part in your hormones and that other question you had! I thought I would suggest that you make a list of your questions regarding Copaxone and post them in the Copaxone forum here, and hearing from others might help. Colby never used Copaxone, so I can't be much help in that area! The more you know, and the more you research, the easier all these things are to deal with. I think you know that!

Hope you have a good day, Jenni.

Kim
Kim R.
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Arron »

Jenni, please take a look at the message I sent you... it's very important.
JenniMe123

Post by JenniMe123 »

Hello everyone. I only have a minute but I jsut wanted to stop in and let you know that I'm doing a bit better. I start a new baysitting job in the morning so I have to get to bed. Sweet dreams to all of you. Goodnite.
~>*>Jenni<*<~

Return to “General Discussion”