WalkAide

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Sandra17

WalkAide

Post by Sandra17 »

Has anyone tried the new nerve stimulator that helps footdrop, improves circulation, etc.? I saw it in the MSQR magazine. It's with Rx only, so you have to talk to your doctor about it and see if it's right for your situation. I was thinking that it might help me to bend my ankles allowing me to get up and down stairs easier. Right now I walk very stiff-legged and I can't raise my foot high enough to make it up a step. Just wondering if anyone has heard of this new product or tried it.
gwa
Family Elder

Post by gwa »

There was a discussion about this device a few months ago on another site that I frequent. The people that tried it seemed to find it helpful.

I do not know their condition though. Maybe you could Google the device and come up with some reviews by those that have used it.

gwa
zenhead
Getting to Know You...

walkaide

Post by zenhead »

i've tried it in the walkaide office twice, and really felt it would help a great deal. now we are trying to see if they'll let me have it for a weekend, and what, if anything, my isurance will kick in. the thing is $4500, with a no-return policy, so i want to be sure i like it!
be kind whenever possible.
it is always possible.
-dalai lama