See what antibiotics can do...

A forum for the discussion of antibiotics as a potential therapy for MS
Dovechick
Family Elder

See what antibiotics can do...

Post by Dovechick »

I've had reason over the past week, to recall how ill my daughter was 18 months ago, lying in a hospital bed, unable to do anything for herself, not even essential things like breathing and sitting up, or simple things like feeding herself and brushing her teeth.

Her condition deteriorated over a period of 3 months and in spite of two courses of steroids the trend was downwards. At the beginning of the relapse, around Christmas time she had a bladder infection and I noticed then that during the time she was taking antibiotics her MS symptoms eased off slightly. This happened twice and it lit a light bulb in my head... I did the research and found Dr Wheldon's website www.davidwheldon.co.uk/ms-treatment.html and CPn Help

Since then Ella has not looked back, although she had a rough ride in the beginning. She is so well now that on the 15th of September she is skydiving for the UK charity MSRC. You can see what she is up to on www.justgiving.com/ellafindlay
Don't feel pressurised into donating anything to this charity, but just see what 18 months of antibiotics can do.
Michele
Michele,  warrior4MS, mother and champion for Ella, the MSer. The solution is out there we just have to ask the right questions.
MacKintosh
Family Elder

Post by MacKintosh »

You know, I wanted to believe, wanted, wanted, wanted, when I first found Sarah's posts here 24 months ago. I started on 06 October 2005 and, like Ella, never looked back. It is truly an amazing thing, how easy it is to get on the road to reversing MS. Just think where Ella and all the rest of us would be now, if not for antibiotics!!! Truly frightening. WAY more frightening than jumping out of a perfectly good airplane! :wink:
The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems. Mohandas Gandhi
Dovechick
Family Elder

Post by Dovechick »

Yesterday she jumped out of that perfectly good aeroplane and landed safe and exhilarated. When a picture of her beaming face post jump become available I will post it for all to see.
So far she has raised over $4000 for her chosen MS charity. That has made her feel good too...
Michele,  warrior4MS, mother and champion for Ella, the MSer. The solution is out there we just have to ask the right questions.
Dovechick
Family Elder

Post by Dovechick »

Ella has posted a video of her jump at this location:
http://uk.youtube.com/user/ellafindlay
You can see that she really enjoyed her experience.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

I've sent your email with the link to all my friends and family in the UK, France and Switzerland. Now to work on the US. She certainly looks exhilarated!

Sarah :D
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
daisy
Family Member

Post by daisy »

Michele -
From where Ella was not so long ago health wise to this wonderful video - simply amazing. I am experiencing my favorite emotion from watching this video - laughter thru tears!

Thanks for sharing this with us!
Dovechick
Family Elder

Post by Dovechick »

She is not the only one who was exhilarated. I'm so taken with it I'm thinking of doing it myself. Now how can I raise funds for Cpn sites related sites? I think I need to loose weight, and maybe I'm too old, but I'm looking into it.
If she can do it I can..... It won't be so amazing of course because I have not been ill like she has, but I'd enjoy it.

Thanks for your appreciation and moving the link on.
Michele

Return to “Antibiotics”