Extension study

A board to discuss Tcelna as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notasperfectasyou
Family Elder

company

Post by notasperfectasyou »

I think the Tovaxin idea is interesting and I look at the value of the Opexa company and I have to wonder, what happens to folks if the company runs out of money can can't keep doing the vaccine work? In a recent financial report the company's auditors said there was questionable ability of the company to continue to exist for another year. Are folks who are in the trial being made aware of this and what would happen if the company ceased to exist in the middle of the trial? Ken
It would be really nice to be able to put links in here

If I have included a bad link, google the word "Scholar", click link for "Google Scholar". Search for the name of the paper and author in Google Scholar.
Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

I would go on an immediate killing rampage.

They posted the "going concern" stuff on their webpage. I just keep my fingers crossed that they can scrounge up the money. If they are having better results than the CRAB's, I can't imagine them not coming up with the money. However, if they are not, I would imagine the company would just fold and we would be left hanging.
schnittke
Family Member

Post by schnittke »

Do you suppose that is what this is all about.

Opexa Therapeutics Announces the Pricing of Public Offering of Shares of Common Stock and Series E Warrants

THE WOODLANDS, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Opexa Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:OPXA) today announced that it has priced a public offering of 3,500,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $2.00 per share and 3,500,000 Series E warrants to purchase shares of common stock exercisable at $2.00 per share at a price of $0.15 per warrant. The Company has granted a 30-day option to the underwriters to purchase up to an additional 15% of the offering to cover over-allotments. The Company expects to receive approximately $7.5 million (approximately $8.7 million if the underwriter’s over-allotment option is exercised in full) in gross proceeds from the offering, which is subject to closing conditions.

MDB Capital Group LLC acted as sole managing underwriter for this offering. GunnAllen Financial, Inc. was a co-underwriter in the offering.
TWG
Family Elder

Post by TWG »

a bit of Opexa news of interest on the business side of things was posted recently that may raise revue.

<shortened url>
DadofSam

Investing in Opexa

Post by DadofSam »

If you go to Investor Village there is a thead discussing Opexa. I posted some entries as Grundh.

The recent stock offering sure looks like it is a good deal for anyone who gets in on it at the expense of existing shareholders. I put in a call to the investment banker to participate and got a voicemail box. I get the feeling I am not gonna get a call back.

There is no money like inside money.

http://www1.investorvillage.com
Lars
Family Elder

Post by Lars »

When the Phase llb data is available, there will either be a lot of happy patients and investors, or a lot of patients and investors wondering what the hell happened. There is a tremendous amount riding on that document. As a non investor and a patient who has put all my eggs in this basket, I hope all you investors get filthy rich.
Think positively!!!!!
Lars
Last edited by Lars on Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

think happy thoughts.....think happy thoughts.....
TWG
Family Elder

Post by TWG »

Latest OPEXA stock news. posted today.

http://www.centredaily.com/business/tec ... 12171.html

Just if your curious
schnittke
Family Member

Post by schnittke »

Any idea as to when the phase 3 part of the trial will start?
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

There is a link somewhere on here to a site called clinicaltrials.gov. Hell, that may be the link! It was posted recently but I don't remember on what thread, so maybe Google that and it should give you all the info.
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hmtucker
Family Elder

Post by hmtucker »

Lyon wrote:and the company is still blinded and results aren't officially known.
I would be stunned if the company is blinded. Remember it's a "double blind" study, as in the lab rat and the doc are blinded, not a triple blind study where the company doesn't know what's happening until the study is over. I'm sure that as all of the data is coming in on folks it's being sorted and analyzed based on which treatment group they're in.

Mike
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.