Who's next for the 100 Day (+) Club?

A board to discuss Tcelna as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
av8rgirl
Family Elder

Post by av8rgirl »

Lyon wrote:
JanethePain wrote: :P Now if this were a matter of DARK chocolate, the piccie would be oh-so-true. :lol:
Gosh, maybe dark chocolate has something to do with MS incidence, my wife loves it too..........

Bob
Me, too! Hmmm..maybe there's a trend here! Type A personalities and Dark Chocolate. Maybe we can get Godiva to sponsor a study! LOL!
“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
JanethePain
Family Elder

Post by JanethePain »

av8rgirl wrote:
Lyon wrote:
JanethePain wrote: :P Now if this were a matter of DARK chocolate, the piccie would be oh-so-true. :lol:
Gosh, maybe dark chocolate has something to do with MS incidence, my wife loves it too..........

Bob
Me, too! Hmmm..maybe there's a trend here! Type A personalities and Dark Chocolate. Maybe we can get Godiva to sponsor a study! LOL!
I'm all for that... with plenty of premium dark roast coffee to go with it! :)
Jane the Pain
av8rgirl
Family Elder

Post by av8rgirl »

JanethePain wrote:
av8rgirl wrote:
Lyon wrote: Gosh, maybe dark chocolate has something to do with MS incidence, my wife loves it too..........

Bob
Oh yes, and none of that unleaded stuff either!!!

We are sooo much alike!!
“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
av8rgirl
Family Elder

Post by av8rgirl »

Lyon wrote:
JanethePain wrote: I'm all for that... with plenty of premium dark roast coffee to go with it! :)
You just lost my wife on that one. She loves the smell of coffee but has never had a cup of it in her life.
Bob
She can sit and smell with us, Bob as long as she shares the chocolate! LOL!
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Sweetyhide
Family Member

Post by Sweetyhide »

Went to my 3rd appt in the rollover which is actually my first for the treatment shot. My vaccine wasn't there! It was in Indiana. I think it missed a flight or something.
Is anything going to go smooth for me?
So hopefully it will be there in the morning and I go in to get it.

BTW~ I did all the other stuff - nuero exam and such. EDSS is steady at 2.5 (what it was all year).
And no Math thingy!
~Sweety
Peace, Love and Potato Salad
JanethePain
Family Elder

Post by JanethePain »

My 10 weeks are done tomorrow and nary a call in the works to get me scheduled for Shot # 1... :roll:
Jane the Pain
ssmme
Family Elder

Post by ssmme »

My 10 weeks are done tomorrow and nary a call in the works to get me scheduled for Shot # 1...

Jane,
I'm still waiting too. Mike Tucker and I had our procurements within the same hour but he was dosed earlier this week and I'm still waiting. My clinic said that it must have taken longer for the mrtc's to multiply to the proper amount. They estimate mid-August at the earliest for me. That'll be 15 weeks if I get it then. I WANT MY FIX!!! Like Tom Petty says, "The waiting is the hardest part".
Marcia
Marcia
Lars
Family Elder

Post by Lars »

So, more than one person has commented on the lack of the "math thingy". My coordinator also told me it was over (although I haven't had a phase 3 visit yet), what I can't figure out is why Loobie says he takes it every time. Caution: Your protocol may vary.
Lars
hmtucker
Family Elder

Post by hmtucker »

Lars wrote:So, more than one person has commented on the lack of the "math thingy".
What goes on at the clinic visits seems to be quite varied! Lew seems to do the full EDSS each time, I did a full EDSS for my first injection visit including the math test and then they told me that I wouldn't have to do another EDSS until the 6 month visit, the clinic told Marcia (who goes to the same clinic that I do) that she would do a full EDSS but no math test and Sweetyhide did a full EDSS but no math test! Nothing like having a consistent protocol!

Mike
av8rgirl
Family Elder

Post by av8rgirl »

JanethePain wrote:My 10 weeks are done tomorrow and nary a call in the works to get me scheduled for Shot # 1... :roll:
I hope you get scheduled soon. I agree, the hardest part is the waiting.

I see that Marcia has been scheduled for her first injection! Woohoo! Congratulations!

The last article published sure looks promising. Let's keep going everyone!

Lew, how are you doing?
av8rgirl
Family Elder

Post by av8rgirl »

Sweetyhide wrote:Went to my 3rd appt in the rollover which is actually my first for the treatment shot. My vaccine wasn't there! It was in Indiana. I think it missed a flight or something.
Is anything going to go smooth for me?
So hopefully it will be there in the morning and I go in to get it.

BTW~ I did all the other stuff - nuero exam and such. EDSS is steady at 2.5 (what it was all year).
And no Math thingy!
Congratulations Sweety! So happy to hear you have gotten this far! It's so good to see this trial progressing! I hope you got your shot.
JanethePain
Family Elder

Post by JanethePain »

av8rgirl wrote:
JanethePain wrote:
av8rgirl wrote:
Oh yes, and none of that unleaded stuff either!!!

We are sooo much alike!!
My # 2 neuro (UNfired, very nice guy) once remarked that MS has a tendency to hit VERY strong, very intelligent women... I DO think there's a trend! :D
Jane the Pain
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Return to “Tcelna (Tovaxin)”