Something positive

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
MrsGeorge
Family Elder

Something positive

Post by MrsGeorge »

I just wanted to post something positive because I have had a pretty rough year and am usually moaning more often than not.

For the first time in months (maybe more than a year) I had a great surge of energy last night. I did so much when I got in from work - cooked evening meal and an extra casserole for tonight as we will be going out, did a whole bunch of housework and did my voluntary counselling. It made me feel so good to be able to do the things I want to be able to do instead of feeling so drained that I never make it past the sofa! I know housework is not exactly exciting but to me, being able to do it was! It makes me feel like I am being the kind of wife I want to be, rather than always needing him to do stuff. I'm pretty tired today but am still feeling good about last night.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

that is GREAT NEWS mrs! every little bit counts!
Wonderfulworld
Family Elder

Post by Wonderfulworld »

:D Terrific. Here's to lots more good days.

I get a few each year like that and drive my husband mad doing everything. Of course then I tire myself out :lol: . But I know what you mean about it making you feel good. I did 3 hours gardening a few weeks ago and although it left me in bit, the satisfaction of being able to do that was wonderful. It only happens twice a year though. :roll:
Miss_Feisty
Family Member

Post by Miss_Feisty »

Mrs. George:
Thank you for that post.

There are days I want to celebrate when I get my floors washed. Sounds sad, but I know that many of you will know where I'm coming from.

I celebrate your surge of energy......

Cheers!
catfreak
Family Elder

Post by catfreak »

Mrs George,

I am glad to hear about your power surge!! That is so awesome!! Maybe you will have many more.

CF
GeoGuy
Family Elder

Post by GeoGuy »

MrsGeorge,

That's great. Thanks for sharing and here's wishing you many more energetic evenings.

Jack
RRMS since 01/07.
carolew
Family Elder

Post by carolew »

Good stuff MrsGeorge,,, I envy you. I wish we could choose the days when the power surges occur... anyway, you have to enjoy it when they do come.
Wish you (and all of us) a whole lot more... Carole