Types of MS Pain..Please describe yours

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Jaded
Family Elder

Post by Jaded »

hi jimmy

Just started both b complex and b12, and keeping the c and zinc going but at different times of day. Thought I'd do a week of exta b complex to see if that really does help.

Feet are burniing less but the "I stepped on a wire" thing is still going. Feels like a neuroma, but I guess it isn't!

J
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

okay keep us posted :) what size of b-complex do you have? how many per day for this week?

hope you get sorted QUICKLY!
Jaded
Family Elder

Post by Jaded »

100mg of b1, 2, naicin, b6, pantothenic acid

100mcg of b12, biotin

400 mcg of folic acid

Choline and inositol 100 mg and paba(??) 10mg

It's complex!!!!!!!

It's one a day, I am doing 2 for a week!
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

sounds like a decent b-100 complex. good call. when i really needed to boost my bs, i was basically taking 4 a day for 3 days. with extra b1 in the mix. and boatloads of straight niacin. is yours straight niacin not niacinamide? looks that way. i always thought the niacin flush was good for circulating nutrients around, and now that the vascular component of ms is gaining ground, i think it even more! is 2 b-100 per day giving you the flush reaction?
Jaded
Family Elder

Post by Jaded »

it's naicinamide.... :?

no flush as yet! If the flush means I feel loads better, bring it on!
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

niacinamide is modified to get rid of the flush reaction. only straight niacin will really send your blood zooming. also, ironically, the flush gives you a temporary sunburnt prickling feeling. mostly in the face, and doesn't last too long. as for how long the redness of the face lasts, i think it depends on the person and what else you've got in your system.
Jaded
Family Elder

Post by Jaded »

ok thanks jimmy
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

no worries!
ConquerMS

Post by ConquerMS »

It's the tingeling feet and hands. And I get the occasional headache which is the stabbing pain in the back of my eyes ( optic neuritis)
Every day can be different some great and others not so good. I've noticed that my headaches are created by not drinking enough fluids.
Robert
http://www.ConquerMS.com
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

yea dehydration headaches aren't fun.