I Started an MS Blog

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
marcstck
Family Elder

I Started an MS Blog

Post by marcstck »

Well, it's actually an "MS blog" as well as a "wheelchair blog" as well as a "me blog". But I guess that's what blogging is all about.

The response to the video I posted last week was so positive that it pushed me to finally enter the blogosphere, something I've resisted for a long time.

Please check it out, and tell me what you think.

www.WheelchairKamikaze.com
Wonderfulworld
Family Elder

Post by Wonderfulworld »

Very interesting Marc, enjoyed it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Concussus Resurgo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RR-MS dx 1998 and Coeliac dx 2003
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tecfidera, Cymbalta, Baclofen.
EPO, Fish Oils, Vitamin D3 2000 IU, Magnesium, Multivitamin/mineral, Co-Enzyme Q10, Probiotics, Milk Thistle, Melatonin.
cheerleader
Family Elder

Post by cheerleader »

Terrific blog, Marc. Glad you took the video to the next level...I think this will reach and inform many folks. I really enjoy your "voice" and perspective.
AC
Husband dx RRMS 3/07
dx dual jugular vein stenosis (CCSVI) 4/09
http://ccsviinms.blogspot.com
mrhodes40
Family Elder

Post by mrhodes40 »

Marc, well done! I added it to favorites. :D
robbie
Family Elder

Post by robbie »

I really enjoy your "voice" and perspective.
same here marc,i will be watching and reading your blog. watching the last video along with the commentary i felt like i was right there.
to me you sound like Woody Allen
Had ms for 28 yrs,
8.5 EDSS
SPMS, 54 yrs old
Taking it day by day
mrhodes40
Family Elder

Post by mrhodes40 »

yeah robbie that's a good idea! I vote for that too! and how do you know Marc that you have enough battery to get back? can the chair go for long times without charge?

and I still want to see how you get around a train station......I have no idea if you've ever been to one but you have them in NY do you not? but a recent PBS special on the grand canyon train ride made me think maybe that would be a perfect disabled person's vacation but I can't imagine how a person would get around a train, like what's the toilet like? MSers need to know :oops

................ so you see how easy it is for me to give you an assignment ..... :wink: but hey you are my favorite wheelchair kamikaze videographer so there you go.
marcstck
Family Elder

Post by marcstck »

mrhodes40 wrote:yeah robbie that's a good idea! I vote for that too! and how do you know Marc that you have enough battery to get back? can the chair go for long times without charge?

and I still want to see how you get around a train station......I have no idea if you've ever been to one but you have them in NY do you not? but a recent PBS special on the grand canyon train ride made me think maybe that would be a perfect disabled person's vacation but I can't imagine how a person would get around a train, like what's the toilet like? MSers need to know :oops

................ so you see how easy it is for me to give you an assignment ..... :wink: but hey you are my favorite wheelchair kamikaze videographer so there you go.
on a full charge, the chair can go about 15 miles, so I can go quite a long distance.

Don't know about train stations, I've never tried to use the chair and one. I suppose they have to be wheelchair friendly, though I'm sure the trains themselves must be kind of tight. I can still stumble around a little bit with the use of a cane, so I think that's what I would do on a train...
mrhodes40
Family Elder

Post by mrhodes40 »

about 15 miles
8O wow. No limitation there. thanks!

Return to “General Discussion”