brain fog go away

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
tara97
Family Elder

brain fog go away

Post by tara97 »

I have not been diagnosed with anything. 7 years ago I had GBS and five years ago they discovered lesions on my cervical and thorassic but did not contrast. symptoms went away but came back five years later. this may. I have my second w/wo mri on monday.
brain fog. I am hoping I have a sinus infection. I have pressure behind my eyes, my forehead and I am soooo disconnected. I have a 1000 mile stare. it came on last week and wont go away. I can ignore the numbness and weakness and everything else until i get answers but this is too much. I cant think. its funny cause if it is a sinus infection great but it sucks that every thing that goes wrong with me I feel so scared that it is connected to the neuro problems I am facing.
they also found a cervical syrinx, scoliosis and spina bifida. so now with access to the internet I am therorizing that maybe it is a chiari malformation. I am sure that doctors never tire of the internet diagosis. lol. anyhow this brainfog stuff it terrible and I am going to the doctor about it but perhaps some of you have this problem, does it come with pressure?
Bubba
Family Elder

Post by Bubba »

Early on in my dx, Brain Fog was horrible. And yes, it came with pressure for me. However, it usuallyonly lasted about two hours and then went away. It has decreased dramatically since I started Rebif; coinsidence? I dunno. But I only get it about twice a month now vs everyday before. I notice that me eye sight gets blurry/unfocused when the brain fog occurs. But, I just work through it, and it goes away...
agatha
Family Member

Post by agatha »

Hi Tara
The people on the antibiotics section of this site talk alot about the antibiotic treatment helping dramatically with brain fog - just a thought..
Agatha