New to site.. and MS

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
censley2000

New to site.. and MS

Post by censley2000 »

I got my news Feb of 2009. I knew something was up because I hadn't been myself in over a year, but after a major seizure and a LOT of tests later, I got the answers I was looking for. I'm 39 years old with a wonderful husband. He's very supportive and he's been so good to me through this so far. At first, I was being positive about this. After months of fatigue, it's getting old. Fast. I love the ups and downs of this crap. :?
RedSonja
Family Elder

Post by RedSonja »

Well, welcome to a very fine forum full of civilised people.

You get used to MS, though you may not believe me right now. You bounce back every time. You seem a bouncy person anyway!
Bibo ergo sum
Toosje
Getting to Know You...

Post by Toosje »

Hello Censley,

I too am in my thirties and my MS also includes seizures like you. I have found with myself that when I have a grand mal seizure I usually end up having a major relapse two weeks to the day of the seizure. I was also told that only half of one percent have seizures with their MS, so I like to pride myself on being unique. I would like to welcome you to the uniqueness club, although I have been unique since '86. MS is not a death sentence but just a unique way of having to live your life what works for one may not work for another.

Toosje
Toosje Wright<br /><br />The word quit has been erased from my vocabulary<br />
LoveActually
Family Elder

Post by LoveActually »

Welcome 2000. I hope you find the support here helpful to you.
October 29, 2009 - Dx with RRMS
June 22, 2010 - Dx's changed to Devic's (NMO)
January 4, 2011 - Dx w/Syringomyelia T4-T9, Migraines, and Possible MS (again - long story)
SandyK
Family Elder

Post by SandyK »

Greetings censley2000. This has been my companion for 16 years. It's a one-sided relationship. I keep giving and MS keeps taking. I am hopeful to dump him soon!
Vhoenecke
Family Elder

Post by Vhoenecke »

Let's get rid of this stupid thing called MS that lives with us. :twisted:

Return to “Introductions”