CCSVI in Greece

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
ozarkcanoer
Family Elder

Post by ozarkcanoer »

I am very happy for you sou ! It is great that people from all over the world are getting positive CCSVI results and treatment. I hope you feel better as a result of your intervention. And keep us posted.

ozarkcanoer
costumenastional
Family Elder

Post by costumenastional »

I swear i am all in tears man.

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOLD YOU SO :) :) :)

TIME FOR YOU TO GET YOUR LIFE BACK.

Μπράβο... θα τα πουμε, κλαίω στ ορκίζομαι

Δεν έχω λόγια δεν έχω λόγια
Last edited by costumenastional on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
bestadmom
Family Elder

Post by bestadmom »

Congratulations Sou!!! I can't wait to read about your improvements. Rest up and when you are home and are back at your computer, please share ALL the details. I'm curious to know how your doctor solved the bone problems.
fernando
Family Elder

Post by fernando »

MY GOD!

Congratulations, my friend, from another fellow IT man!

Fernando
sou
Family Elder

Post by sou »

We didn't have to solve the bone problem. The bone seems to have caused during development, preventing the vein from developing properly. We are not sure, yet, but we will investigate it further.

Thank you all! Your words make me cry.

sou
cheerleader
Family Elder

Post by cheerleader »

Dear sou,
We're honored to have taken this journey with you. Thank your friend for believing you, and literally looking into your body for answers. Thank you for not giving up hope, and for continuing on, even when there were insurmountable obstacles to overcome. Thank you for being sou(r), our doubting Thomas. Now that the doctors can see what the problem really is, there are answers for you.
blessings -
cheer
Husband dx RRMS 3/07
dx dual jugular vein stenosis (CCSVI) 4/09
http://ccsviinms.blogspot.com
whyRwehere
Family Elder

Post by whyRwehere »

Sou, did he ballon these problems or place a stent? I'm happy that you have your answers now, and so you will be able to sleep!
Sotiris
Family Elder

Post by Sotiris »

Congratulations sou! I'm very happy for you. Keep us informed about your improvements. Your problems clearly show that CCSVI comes first and this is one more reason to be happy.
I'm also very anxious because tomorrow I’m going to have my first test for CCSVI. I will have a CT–venogram and a triplex for the jugulars. I hope the doctors will be able to find something.
I have written about your procedure and linked your post on the greek ms-society forum and I'm sure this is going to give new hope to all greek pwMS.
Να είσαι πάντα καλά. Σωτήρης
Moom9335
Family Member

Sou

Post by Moom9335 »

So happy for you! Now, I hope my son and all who are suffering can be helped.
Na eisai kala!
xaidw :D :D :D
Pepe
Family Elder

Post by Pepe »

:D :D :D Congrats sou! :D :D :D Please: let us know about your improvements from time to time.
María was Dx RRMS 1996. SPMS since 2003; Dx CCSVI by Dr. Simka on Dec.-2009; Balloon angioplasty on Jan.-2010 in Katowice (Poland); Betaseron (2000-2009); Tysabri since June 2009. BBD since 2003. IBT since Jan.-2010.
ClaireParry
Family Elder

Post by ClaireParry »

That's wonderful Sou. What amazing news!!
costumenastional
Family Elder

Post by costumenastional »

It s Sotiris turn today in Greece. I am proud that Greeks finding ways to be examined in our country.
I am positive that everything will go perfect for him too, just like as it went for Sue.

Good luck friend. Let us know please.
gibbledygook
Family Elder

Post by gibbledygook »

This really is great piece of news for Greece and Sou and others who may now have an alternative to Poland/Simka to visit. Well done, Sou! Hope the recovery is swift.

Did you have stents, Sou?
3 years antibiotics, 06/09 bilateral jug stents at C1, 05/11 ballooning of both jug valves, 07/12 stenting of renal vein, azygos & jug valve ballooning,
sou
Family Elder

Post by sou »

Hi all.

I am back home. I have created a .torrent file that contains instructions for BitTorrent clients to download the 2 CDs of the procedure. You can download it here and open it with any BitTorrent client. I recommend uTorrent:

http://www.utorrent.com/

Here is the torrent, located at my private web server. Not sure how long for it will be available:

http://gargasoulas.no-ip.org/public/angiography.torrent

I have spoken to the surgeon about making the procedure public for everybody. He has no problem about it. He has already begun organizing the department for accepting CCSVI patients. Currently, he is investigating details regarding the law and other bureaucratic procedures. He is going to make the contact details of his new department available as soon as it is open.

I am sorry for the delay, but they must really ensure that no lives are going to be lost because of organizational issues.

Thank you very much. Please, seed the torrent after downloading it so that everybody could download the angiography.

Thank you all!

The liberated (if we have found all stenoses),

sou

NOTE: The CDs contain a viewer which must be run as administrator on Windows Vista or later.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: The viewer can not view files from the hard drive. The CD1 and CD2 folders must be burned on real cds for the viewer to work properly!
Last edited by sou on Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ozarkcanoer
Family Elder

Post by ozarkcanoer »

sou,

It is wonderful that your surgeon is going to liberate more patients !! Now there will be more options in the world besides Poland. I'm just very glad for you and for everyone who will be helped by this wonderful new CCSVI doctor.

ozarkcanoer