Parents with MS

Ideas for things you'd like to see?
sofia
Family Elder

Parents with MS

Post by sofia »

Could be nice to have a forum for parents with ms, and how to cope with family life. How to devide the family workload, and how to cope with the never ending feeling of guilt for not beeing able to give the kiddies what they need.
My two year old, does not understand that her mammi needs to rest in the afternoons, or why I have to sit down for 10 minutes. I often push myself, something that is probably not helping in the long run.
They got a wonderful dad, my little ones, he is doing all that he can with them, but they still want me, and get very upset when i'm poorly.
Depressing all of it.
Would be good to see how other people arrangesd their day, what they do to make the kids understand and learn to accept their parents MS. How is it as they get older, are they scared, worried, embarrassed. What to expect, what to do for teh better.

Thank you
<div>I have lived with ms for 8 years. The last year has been hell, I've gone from shite to even worse every single month, until my liberation in May. </div>
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Parents with MS

Post by NHE »

Hi Sofia,
I have forwarded your request to Arron the site's administrator. Hopefully, he will be able to get this taken care of.

Thanks for your suggestion.

NHE
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Parents with MS

Post by NHE »

The new forum for parents with MS is up and running.
http://www.thisisms.com/forum-41.html

NHE

Return to “Suggestions”