yguner's Antibiotics Log

A forum for the discussion of antibiotics as a potential therapy for MS
yguner
Family Member

Post by yguner »

Hı everybody,

Interestıngly 5 days after ı stopped takıng flagyl ,the leg spasms and the lower back paın came back .They were gettıng harder to tolerate day after day, but ı decıded to waıt and see ıf they would ease. On the 10th day my lymph nodes ın the groin area were aching too, and the leg spasms ıncreased noticebly. On the eleventh day ı decıded to start the flagyl agaın and today ıs the thırd day sınce started ıt, all the leg spasms and lymph node paın are gone, ı stıll have an actıvıty ın my spınal cord though but only ın the lower part and not paınful. Best of luck to you all.. Guner
On CAP's protocol for Cpn in PPMS since June 2004 - Currently: Doxy 100mgx2/day - Roxy 150mgx2/day - Flagyl 500mgx3/day (Continuous protocol since sept.2006)
Katman
Family Elder

Post by Katman »

Guner

You are the great pathfinder and will forever be on my hero list. Someday if you like I will tell you some of my other heroes.

Rica
2010 5 years 4 months Now on Amoxicillin, Doxy, Rifampin, Azith, and caffeine in addition to  flagyl. 90% normal good days-50% normal bad days. That is a good thing.
yguner
Family Member

Post by yguner »

Thanks Rıca, you are my hero too and would you please tell me about your other heroes... :D
On CAP's protocol for Cpn in PPMS since June 2004 - Currently: Doxy 100mgx2/day - Roxy 150mgx2/day - Flagyl 500mgx3/day (Continuous protocol since sept.2006)
mormiles
Family Elder

Report?

Post by mormiles »

Hi guner, Peace be with you. Steve and I would be interested to know how your overall condition is these days and what improvements you might have experienced in the past six months, or even just the past three months. You have our best hopes and prayers, Joyce
yguner
Family Member

Post by yguner »

Hı Joyce, My overall condition has been gettıng better ,people around me are observıng and realısıng thıs changes ın my body too. All my spasms are gone except the one on my feet whıch gets weaker and mılder everyday, there are huge actıvıtıes ın my spınal cord ,ı thınk my ınfected axons and nerves are ın the process of gettıng cleared from the bacterias because ı feel the actıvıty moves to a deeper area and feels lıke ıt ıs ın the center of my spınes. My hands are almost ın the same condition or maybe a lıttle bıt better. I have no paın at all and the paınfull rash on my leg has dısappeared. Most of these changes happened ın last 3 months ıf ı have to add. Thanks for your encouragıng words ,they mean a lot to me .All the best to you and Steve.
Guner
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Guner, what good news! And you are so patient and uncomplaining as well - in public, at least. :wink: It does really help when people around you start to notice the differences, doesn't it? It makes you realise that it is real and not just part of your optimistic imaginings. Good luck for the coming year.

Sarah :D
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
yguner
Family Member

Post by yguner »

Thanks Sarah, and yes ıt does really help when people around you start to notice the differences. :D
mormiles
Family Elder

Blessed

Post by mormiles »

Peace be with you Guner. Your news warms my heart, and I am impatient to share it with Steve. He asks me about you quite often.
Dovechick
Family Elder

Post by Dovechick »

Hi Guner,
Nice to hear your news, I don't come here very often as I had a lot of trouble getting logged on at one time, but it is nice to hear how you are getting on and so encourgaing to hear of your progress, so I will make the effort to log on more frequently now that my problems seem to have been solved.
:D
Michele
drugshome

Amoxicillin online

Post by drugshome »

answers to the most frequently asked questions when buying prescription drugs online

Amoxil is an antibiotic in the class of drugs called penicillin. It fights bacteria in the body. Amoxil is used to treat many different types of infections, such as tonsillitis, pneumonia, ear infections, bronchitis, urinary tract infections, gonorrhea, and infections of the skin. Amoxil may also be used for other purposes.

Buy Amoxicillin online FedEx next day delivery, free prescription with your order and 24/7 live help and toll free customer service.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Hi Guner, rather strange smell around here at the moment. A good job it is nowhere near high summer, so we can ignore it............Sarah :wink:
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
yguner
Family Member

Post by yguner »

Hi all,

It has been a long time since my last update, i am still taking doxy/roxy/flagyl continuously and i feel better , all the spasms/pain/burning sensation have left my body. The activity in my spinal cord became mild and it is very soft when i bend over. It feels like a brand new spinal cord but things change very slowly because some hours of the day the activity inside becomes stronger. One other thing is my urine never gets darkened ,it is always light coloured. Thats all for now, all my best...
Guner
wiggy
Family Elder

Post by wiggy »

All great news - thanks for posting!
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Guner, that's wonderful news: its spring at last.

Sarah :)
yguner
Family Member

Post by yguner »

Return to “Antibiotics”