dairy

A board to discuss various diet-centered approaches to treating or controlling Multiple Sclerosis, e.g., the Swank Diet
sbr487
Family Elder

dairy

Post by sbr487 »

I have read articles that suggest avoiding dairy products for MSers. I am heavily addicted to Tea & consume around 7-8 cups. And unlike in western countries, Indian tea tends to contain good amount of milk. So I would like to know from people what has been their personal experience on dairy products. Does it help?

Thank you ...
A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it
- Max Planck
daverestonvirginia
Family Elder

Post by daverestonvirginia »

I have been dairy free for five years now also MS symptom free are the two related, who knows? I follow the Best Bet Diet and take copaxone.
sieren

Post by sieren »

I pretty much avoid dairy as well, except for once and awhile some really good quality stuff (grassfed, cultured). Dairy is known to cause some autoimmune issues (the casien protien). I used to be SUPER addicted to dairy products, and from my research it looks like that is a major sign you should avoid them.

Return to “Diet”