WalkAide indicator question

Discuss physical medical devices that can be used to treat or improve MS symptoms
cas
Family Member

WalkAide indicator question

Post by cas »

According to the WalkAide User Manual (page 9 and 10), the red light, above the triangle, indicates a low battery or error signal. I have changed the battery and the red light remains on and also continues to blink. It isn't sounding/alarming though. Does anyone know what this means?
chrishasms
Family Elder

Post by chrishasms »

Mine also blinks red. I have never really noticed it blink a different color even though I would think it would lol.

Just do like me, keep an extra battery in your pocket along with your inhaler...you'll never worry. :D
cas
Family Member

WalkAide red light indicator

Post by cas »

chrishasms wrote:Mine also blinks red. I have never really noticed it blink a different color even though I would think it would lol.

Just do like me, keep an extra battery in your pocket along with your inhaler...you'll never worry. :D
I went to see the technician who fitted me with the WalkAide. The flashing red light in my particular case, meant my WalkAide memory was full. The last time I saw her, her WalkAide laptop was broken. She was unable to plug into my WalkAide. She downloaded my WalkAide info into her laptop and the flashing red light disappeared.