Thread for nay saying

A board where people can laugh about their day to day experiences with MS, to combat some of the stress that goes with this illness.
1eye
Family Elder

Thread for nay saying

Post by 1eye »

This thread is meant as humour.

Welcomed postings on this thread:

1. Any statement(s) to the effect that "CCSVI has not been proven."
2. Any statement(s) to the effect that more study is needed or the science is not there yet about CCSVI "theory". Especially unwelcome are statements which are specific about CCSVI-related studies that are there yet.
3. Any statement(s) that prove, by context, spelling, or grammar that the poster is unaware of or does not care about the correct use the term CCSVI, or what the acronym stands for or means, or statements that use this acronym as a noun for something other than a medical condition or a treatment for one (i.e. belief system, argument, cure, instrument, etcetera.) Especially requested are statements that mean angioplasty or procedure but use instead the unadorned acronym.
4. Any use of the given name of a doctor without the prefix "Dr.", or pejoratives describing a doctor. Discussion of neurologists, except the ones who favour or perform the CCSVI Procedure, are encouraged, only in a positive way, with the prefix "Dr."

The main purpose of this thread is to provide an outlet for those who suffer from neighsaying, repetitosis, verbatrocity or verbaciousness, negativitis, keyboard halitosis or ultimateword syndrome. They can't help it. They know who they are. It is also to be hoped it will reduce global warming by saving the trillions of kilojoules used in scrolling past such postings elsewhere.
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
Lyon
Family Elder

Re: Thread for nay saying

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

You don't even have to start a new one! I forgot, but you reminded me, use of code words like believers is encouraged. Ideal. Go, Lyon... :lol:
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Humor”