question

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
erinc14
Family Elder

question

Post by erinc14 »

i had the procedure march 10 but still have some pain on the ledt side of neck --not like the beginning but still , is this common ?[[/list]
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

My pain on the right side went away after a week but on the left it persisted for 2 1/2 months or so. It's gone now.

Mention it to your IR, though, if you think it warrants that.
Johnnymac
Family Elder

Post by Johnnymac »

I'd recommend getting in touch with your Dr if possible just to let them know so they have the opportunity give you their take. From what I've seen soreness can vary person to person, my wife took about 9-10 days before the soreness from her azygos ballooning went away
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

Having trouble now getting immediate answers from my GP or Dr. MacDonald re: my compressibility problem. I think the d-dimer test might be useful to make sure there is nothing ongoing, like in my cardiac stents. But I dread the whole emergency apparatus: the minimum wait time is like 8 hours of nothing, and you are in for about two weeks of that if you are lucky, interspersed with several hours of exquisite torture at random intervals. No thanks. What price health?

Anyway I think I have been feeling this something as a slight pain in the neck, too, on my right side. I am still as fine or not as ever, but more worried, since the follow-up report. Maybe I should not have asked for it.
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
erinc14
Family Elder

Post by erinc14 »

thanks