LDN and Insurance?

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
RSPRADLIN

LDN and Insurance?

Post by RSPRADLIN »

I'm newly diagnosed and thinking of trying LDN before any of the other treatments. Is LDN typically covered by insurance since it is not 'approved' for MS? If not, how much does a typical monthly prescription cost including shipping?

Thanks!!!

Robin :smile:
dnixon

Re: LDN and Insurance?

Post by dnixon »

Robin, LDN is so inexpensive that the copay would probably be more than the cost. I've been taking LDN for ulcerative colitis for about a year. I was unable to get a prescription from my GI or primary care provider so I ordered it from AllDayChemist(dot com). With moderate orders and using it at the rate of 4.5 mg per day, it costs me $6.92 per month, so insurance is not a key issue. Good luck.
David Nixon
TOBDNCNG

Post by TOBDNCNG »

I agree with David. I love them and only use them. AllDayChemist.dot.com is my favorite!

You will love the results. I am taking it for 2 years now as of 12/22. I remember way back when being nervous, but it has saved my life. LDN and the Iodine Protocol are two things I will do for the rest of my life. I know they are so good for me!

Best wishes to you!

Marygrace~ :o
RSPRADLIN

Post by RSPRADLIN »

Thank you both for the info and encouraging words. Now, if I can convince the doctor. Thanks again!!

Robin

Return to “Low Dose Naltrexone”