interesting testimonial- raw food/fruitarian diets

A board to discuss various diet-centered approaches to treating or controlling Multiple Sclerosis, e.g., the Swank Diet
Selmahope
Family Elder

interesting testimonial- raw food/fruitarian diets

Post by Selmahope »

I've been following a high raw food vegan diet for about 8 months now -with lots and lots of fruit. I am stronger, more balanced, more energy, and have less brain fog/better cognitively. I belong to rene oswald's facebook page who is a raw foodist and reversed her autoimmune disease through the diet. She recently posted this on her facebook page. Interesting since I've been following a similar diet and have a some good results so far. I met a local woman who could not talk/walk and also reversed her symptoms on this type of diet an connected me with a medical intuitive/raw food advocate who advised me similar to this woman on the youtube. I'm not saying this is the answer. But I do find it all interesting. The doc is pretty chatty- wait to the end to see the testimonial. I've not herd of this doc before. Has anyone?

I do think the raw foods are helping me . Still not so sure about the vegan part--but trying it for now since I've pretty much done every other diet.Including following weston price type the previous 10 years.
PS19
Getting to Know You...

Re: interesting testimonial- raw food/fruitarian diets

Post by PS19 »

Last edited by PS19 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: interesting testimonial- raw food/fruitarian diets

Post by NHE »

PS19 wrote:The hardest part is finding quality food. Organic is key, farmers markets are cool. I wish i could grow my own food but i have no place to garden :(
All you need is a sunny window.

http://www.windowfarms.org/

NHE