I have just clicked- it in Canada

Discussion of chiropractic methods used to address multiple sclerosis symptoms.
icecube2
Family Member

I have just clicked- it in Canada

Post by icecube2 »

Hi!

I have just clicked that that chiropractic dynamic is based in Canada.

Wow! I didnt realize. I would like to just say I am NOT connected to any to any advertisement for any company at all, its the concept or ideas I agree with in any of my posts ok its entirely up to you who you choose as to future treatment ok

I just had to make that clear, ijust want to join up the dots that are out there Yeah!
DougL
Family Elder

Re: I have just clicked- it in Canada

Post by DougL »

icecube2 wrote:I have just clicked that that chiropractic dynamic is based in Canada.

Contact Information
To better serve your needs, Dynamic Chiropractic Canada has compiled a list of departments, as well as their corresponding phone numbers and e-mail addresses.

Corporate Office

PO Box 28990
Santa Ana, CA 92799
Tel: (714) 230-3150
Fax: (714) 850-0153
icecube2
Family Member

Post by icecube2 »

I am very careful ringing any number, too many scams re phone numbers, where exactly did you obtain it from and what country does it pertain to
DougL
Family Elder

Post by DougL »

icecube2 wrote:I am very careful ringing any number, too many scams re phone numbers, where exactly did you obtain it from and what country does it pertain to
praps you should read the stuff you post Fiona.

that is the contact us page from the website/magazine you claim is in Canada - Dynamic Chiropractic Canada (which is just the Canadian version of the American magazine).
icecube2
Family Member

Post by icecube2 »

Doug

No you are right, I dont read them, just give others the opportunity to read them and make up their own minds.

I usually read the first paragraph, and the last, if not asking for credit card details I post it. whilst researching I didnt in this case.I am dead against the making of money at other peoples expense

If it is asking for money then I apologize, that would be wrong,

I cant edit the adverts, i'm afraid, I wont post any more, I think people now have enuff info on Chiro board to get on with

Praps I'll tackle it another way, good advice thanx for pointing that out for me

Thanx again

Return to “Chiropractic Treatment”