Naltrexone From AllDayChemist

A board to discuss Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis

Naltrexone From AllDayChemist

Post by Guest »

Has anyone ever ordered Naltrexone from AllDayChemist.com? and were you satisfied? Cant decide if it is legit or not. Thanks!
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Naltrexone From AllDayChemist

Post by NHE »

JakeB wrote:Has anyone ever ordered Naltrexone from AllDayChemist.com? and were you satisfied? Cant decide if it is legit or not. Thanks!
The WHOIS info for the site indicates that the domain alldaychemist.com is owned by someone in India.

http://whois.domaintools.com/alldaychemist.com

Registrant Contact Details:
  • DW
    Derric Wood (derwood2005@hotmail.com)
    Unit No. 702, 703, 704, Gopal Heights,
    7th Floor, Plot No. D-9,
    Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura
    Delhi
    Delhi,110034
    IN
    Tel. +1.2132912588

Post by Guest »

Thanks for looking into this NHE, I too did the whois search.

Came across ldnscience.org and it also presents a pharm from Israel, but again... is ldnscience trustworthy? and the Israel pharm trustworthy?
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Naltrexone from an online pharmacy

Post by NHE »

If a transaction goes wrong when dealing with an international company, you may have limited recourse.

That said, some ThisIsMS members have used skipspharmacy.com which is located in Florida.
FLJhawk
Family Elder

Post by FLJhawk »

If you have a legal prescription, any pharmacy should be able to supply the 50 mg tablets. It is easy to dissolve them in water to derive the proper dose. I dissolve a 50 mg tablet in 50 ml of water. For a, say, 4 mg dose, I use a small syringe to extract 4 ml of solution. I put that in a glass of juice to drink.
rory

Re: Naltrexone From ldnscience.org supplied by Israel Pharma

Post by rory »

I ordered low dose naltrexone twice from Israel Pharmacy with very good results each time. I was concerned about using my bank card for payment - no trouble at all. The website order page does have a glitch that leaves out your state (USA), but the US Postal Service delivers based primarily on the zip code. Therefore, you must be sure the zip code was accurate when the invoice email is received. The shipment is sent in an unmarked white envelope - registered airmail option does require a signature. Their product seems to be the real thing. Within a week of using the LDN I found my stubborn finger nail fungus was improving. I hadn't found anything that would work, and had no idea LDN might be able to. Recently I read online that a few people have discovered this effect. It was a total surprise to me (a nice one). My experience with this is since early February of 2013.
Anita425

Post by Anita425 »

I used them for some other orders, as well as for Naltrexone and the meds came in less then 2 weeks. No problems at all!
dlynn
Family Elder

Post by dlynn »

Although this thread was started a year ago, does anyone have more recent transactions dealing with the
pharmacy from Israel? I learned of it through a link at ldnscience provided by the Hubbard Foundation.
I ordered from there because I was having trouble finding a Dr. who would prescribe it for me.
I'd really appreciate any experiences, helpful hints, thoughts... re naltrexone and this pharmacy.
How are you all doing on LDN?

thank you
NormB
Family Elder

Post by NormB »

Guest wrote:
Came across ldnscience.org and it also presents a pharm from Israel, but again... is ldnscience trustworthy? and the Israel pharm trustworthy?
I have checked the Israel pharm site.

They sell LDN at three times the price that Skips Pharmacy does and they're in the US.

Take Care All

NormB
'92 diag RR - '05 SP
On LDN since Sept. 2012 with better quality of life.
dlynn
Family Elder

Post by dlynn »

Thanks NormB,
I went ahead and ordered from Israel pharm. I don't have a Dr.(yet) to prescribe. My drs.' that I asked said no
so I got it on my own. What a difference it made!! I'd rather order from Skips' Pharmacy, but in the meantime, I'm
very happy with Israel pharm... and ldn.
Liberation
Family Elder

Post by Liberation »

Last edited by Liberation on Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anunymouse
Family Member

Post by Anunymouse »

Liberation wrote:
FLJhawk wrote:If you have a legal prescription, any pharmacy should be able to supply the 50 mg tablets. It is easy to dissolve them in water to derive the proper dose. I dissolve a 50 mg tablet in 50 ml of water. For a, say, 4 mg dose, I use a small syringe to extract 4 ml of solution. I put that in a glass of juice to drink.
Good idea, as Naltrexone can be prescribed. But how precise are the doses? Wouldn't sediments form? Would the naltrexone be equally dissolved in the liquid? How long can the solution be kept? Taking 1 mg of Naltrexone at the beginning would mean the use of the solution for 50 days. Would it last that long and no evaporation would make measurement inaccurate? Does anyone have any experience with it?
Old thread but a dose of common sense.

You mix it in a sealed container and keep it refrigerated, evaporation isnt an issue.

Sediments dont form, there is nothing in the solution that isnt already in the pill itself.

How 'precise' is any medicine in your body? I weigh 180, you might weigh 100, but for almost every med we would have the same dosage. So it would be stronger in a smaller body. My system runs faster, so ill burn through it in less time, but dosage will be the same. And the 4.5mg dose isnt exact science, nothing about ldn for this useage is. I know i take "about" 4.5, if im A smidge high or low in the vial it doesnt matter.

I started at 1mg, went to 4.5 in about 2 weeks. No side effects for me and i dont feel different regardless of how much i take. The more i read others experiences the more i feel like an oddball.

Return to “Low Dose Naltrexone”