Symtoms and change

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
TonyNZ
Getting to Know You...

Symtoms and change

Post by TonyNZ »

Hi there,

I have actively suffered from MS symptoms for the past 3 years. My diagnosis finally came in Feb of this year - Primary Progressive. I had gone into a steep decline over the past year - barely able to walk, balance problems, bladder, vision...., all the usual suspects. Then from February up to today I have tried the Jelinek diet (now changed to the Wahl diet as it agrees with me better), Started exercising every day, taken a whole host of supplements, started meditation and also been given LDN.

The upshot of all of this is a slight reversal of some of my symptoms (my arms are no longer numb and there is a slight improvement in my balance) and a feeling that everything else has now reached a plateau.
What I want to ask is this: How the hell do I go about discovering what exactly is proving beneficial to me? I am not sure that anything HAS infact helped on its own. I wonder if it is a combination of things? Or perhaps just an improvement based on mental acceptance?
Has anyone else experienced anything similar?

Regards

Tony
Youarethecure
Family Elder

Re: Symtoms and change

Post by Youarethecure »

Its a tough question to answer..... all I can say is maintain what you are doing.

It all is obviously working in w/e way it is.

MS and its symptoms vary so much its hard to truly understand anything about it. Why it happens, when it happens, why it lessens why it worsens etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.

Best of luck to you,

Chris
ElliotB
Family Elder

Re: Symtoms and change

Post by ElliotB »

What difference does it make? If you are feeling better and improving, keep doing what you are doing!

Which phase of the Wahls diet are you following?

Return to “General Discussion”