Seriously thinking about to start Dr. Wheldon treatment

A forum for the discussion of antibiotics as a potential therapy for MS
MyChlamydiaAndI

Seriously thinking about to start Dr. Wheldon treatment

Post by MyChlamydiaAndI »

Hi everyone,

I just discovered about David's theory yesterday, and in a single day I got the most stunning theory I've read till now.

I got diagnosed last September, due to an Optical neuritis, and started the Copaxone 40mg treatment last January.

I knew my body did not become crazy all of a sudden, and till yesterday (and just through a 6th sense), I thought it would be some sort of Zoster virus, so I was already doubting into starting a Zovirax treatment by my own.

Yesterday I got enlighted through the ABC video. This brought me to http://www.davidwheldon.co.uk. I could not stop reading and reading, everything got sense, all the information was openly public and well referenced. Already for these facts, Dr. Wheldon, if you ever read my message, I'll be eternally thankful.

With a single day you gave me much more hope than in CEMCAT (Centre d'Esclerosi Múltiple de Catalunya) during this last year.

I haven't got other symptoms, but it seems I have new lesions on my brain (after the last MRI). I still do not fully understand what this means.

I am seriously considering to start the treatment, though, I would like to find a private Dr which could follow my case and help me to plan and understand my MRI's and blood results. As well, to plan a rich diet which will not allow the antibiotics to harm my inside.

How would I know that my Chlamydia is completely gone from my cells? Where could I test it?

Sarah, if you are reading this, thanks a lot to you too. :)

Sincerely,

Gisel.la Piñero-Casòliva
ElliotB
Family Elder

Re: Seriously thinking about to start Dr. Wheldon treatment

Post by ElliotB »

Welcome to TIMS.

Just about EVERY theory/cure/protocolor makes sense and they all seem to work for some/many. I have read about the protocol but have not tried it. Please keep us informed on how things work out for you.

"How would I know that my Chlamydia is completely gone from my cells? Where could I test it?"

Have you asked your Doctor? Why wouldn't you just go to a lab and do a urine test?
MyChlamydiaAndI

Hi ElliotB! :)

I did not ask to any Dr. yet. In the center where I am treated, they basically have not clue how to solve it and I feel their frustration every now and then. Besides, they already advised me that I would have to take the medicines they prescribed, and did not gave me much margin to have an opinion about it. Sincerely, I feel a bit numbered and tested every time I go there, so I am not really sure they'll want to hear any other theory.

About the C. Pulmoniae, I though it was much more complicated to test and just a few world labs had the technology to find it.

I will ask into my Pharmacy, where I normally take my blood results. Maybe they have the option.

Thanks a lot for your reply. Indeed, once I am ready to start it, I will keep a public track. (Hoping it could be useful for others).

Sincerely,

Gisel.la Piñero-Casòliva
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Hello Gisel.la,

I very rarely look at ThisisMS anymore, but something must have made me look today.

You seem a very intelligent person to understand the importance of the referencing on David's site, so you have a head start. The other thing in your favour is the fact that you live in Spain, where you will be able to acquire the right antibiotics much more easily. As to whether you will be able to find a doctor to treat you is another matter: here in the United Kingdom it is well nigh impossible now and many doctors have had there licence taken away.

Many people have been driven to treat themselves by buying to antibiotics from overseas and following the treatment schedule on David's site. People are doing this both in the United States and many European countries. A good site to look for people doing this and who will be willing to give you relevant addresses is here: http://tinyurl.com/5dyaw9

One more thing to say is that I started the treatment in 2003, finished it in 2007 and have not had an MS episode since then.

Send me a private message if you would like some more information.

Sarah
Last edited by SarahLonglands on Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
guts817

Post by guts817 »

Hi Gisel.la.
I am also just starting...I've read a lot...the one common theme I've seen is that those who tried and did not have success tend to take only one antibiotic, or stop after x period short of the recommended year, to year-and-a-half. I'm telling myself, be persistent...hopefully you will do the same.

I know in Spain, you can sometimes get antibiotics in the pharmacy without a doctor, is that true still?

best, glenn
orphansparrow
Family Member

Post by orphansparrow »

I'm very excited to know of any updates. My husband is considering doing this!
MyChlamydiaAndI

Hi guts817 and Orphansparrow!

Sorry, I do not check this site too much... I am normally in CPn Help They are working on the site, so if you see it does not work, just wait a couple days and it will. They are trying to improve it! :)

I just finished the first year with the 3 antibiotics and lots of vitamins and supplements. I tried making an excel to keep a control of it... as I did not know how my brain would react to all these pills.

I have to say I have been 3 weeks without antibiotics and on Monday I will start my first pulse after a looooong year on antibiotics, tiredness, and recovery...

I kept on doing blood analysis to check up my state. They are really good today, I guess I just need to boost a bit my energy and it will just go smooth. :)

About Spain and Antibiotics... it is still possible depending on the pharmacy... there are really strict pharmacies and pretty relaxed ones...

I started with online antibiotics though... as I felt a bit drug-addict in some of the pharmacies... it was just a bit too much to bare...

I would start with Dr. Wheldon's Protocol again with no matter of doubt, and I would listen to Sarah... man, this woman is just amazing. (They both are...) :)

I really wish you a lot of luck and patience... give yourself a COUCH YEAR if you need it, and if you have MS... you surely deserve it.

Gisel.la
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

I was in two minds whether to post today or leave it a few days, since once again I have arrived on exactly the same day as Gisel.la, but what the hell! Monday is a big day for that site which it seems we aren't supposed to talk about here. Together with MacKintosh, the administrator, I have taken over the site. I am paying for a newly designed site, which should run smoothly and be very helpful. My husband, Dr David Wheldon FRCpath, has been getting nearly a thousand hits a day on his well refenced site, so needed the cpn site to be reliable. I am talking with the designer on Monday and I will pass on information about when it is likely to be live.

When I first started the cpn treatment, back in 2003, I certainly could not have organised all this, let alone having been able to resume my profession as a fine-artist by the end of 2004.

Sarah
http://www.sarahlonglands.com
An Itinerary in Light and Shadow Completed Dr Charles Stratton / Dr David Wheldon abx regime for aggressive secondary progressive MS in June 2007, after four years. Still improving with no relapses since starting. Can't run but can paint all day.
MyChlamydiaAndI

And here she is. :D

Sarah, I was realizing some of your posts are from 2003... 15 years later and you are still ongoing, answering people questions. (People that you have never met).

David's work is amazing, referenced all by Google Scholar, easy enough to understand by a 'non-medical person'... but yours is impossible to catch up. There is no one without the other. I owe you both my health.

I will keep on giving some donations to the site... I do not find it normal you have to pay for it... Did you ever think about a Verkami, or these sort of crowdfunding? Maybe it will bring some money and more people to help as well. (Just brainstorming).

The site will be, maybe not today, but it will be, I have no doubt about it. :)

Gisel.la
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Oh Gisel.la, we get enough money from donations to pay for day to day running: it is just because we have decided to buy the better software to properly update the site that I had to pay for some extra space. Tomorrow afternoon, I am talking to the designers!

Sarah
http://www.sarahlonglands.com