Turpentine for MS adjunct

A forum to discuss the Coimbra Protocol which uses high-dose vitamin D3 to treat multiple sclerosis.
mrtmeo
Family Elder

Turpentine for MS adjunct

Post by mrtmeo »

I know this is not related to the coimbra protocol, but it maybe a really good adjunct for those on the D protocol.
Dr Jennifer Daniels says that most of the autoimmune diseases are nothing more than the "Great Imitator" Syphilis.
The 1890 Merck manual showed that Turpentine is effective, but they switched to penicillin which has a low effective rate.
She doesn't say that MS is syphilis masquerading as MS, but she has found benefit for MS patients using Turpentine.
She also, says that the turpentine has restorative effects.
The dose she uses is 1 tsp 100% pure gum spirits poured onto 3 cubes of sugar twice per week.

Here is her explanation of MS
http://vitalitycapsules.com/wp-content/ ... EROSIS.pdf

Here is a video explaining how syphilis got spread in the first place via vaccines.
http://vitalitycapsules.com/the-modern-face-of-syphilis

There just has to be another reason why we need such a huge dose of D to stop AI diseases and maybe this can help.
Last edited by mrtmeo on Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mother was on Rituximab and prednisone for Microscopic Polyangiitis which attacked the kidneys and lungs.
Drs denied her dialysis and appropriate treatment for her MPA and forced her into hospice.
She is in heaven and free from pain.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Turpentine for MS adjunct

Post by NHE »

mrtmeo wrote:I know this is not related to the coimbra protocol, but it maybe a really good adjunct for those on the D protocol.
Dr Jennifer Daniels says that most of the autoimmune diseases are nothing more than the "Great Imitator" Syphilis.
The 1890 Merck manual showed that Turpentine is effective, but they switched to penicillin which has a low effective rate.
She doesn't say that MS is syphilis masquerading as MS, but she has found benefit for MS patients using Turpentine.
She also, says that the turpentine has restorative effects.
The dose she uses is 1 tsp 100% pure gum spirits poured onto 3 cubes of sugar.
This has got to be one of THE LOONIEST things I've heard of. Organic solvents dissolve oils and fats. Cell membranes are made of fats. Myelin is made of fat. The brain is roughly 60% fat.

Some people develop lethal brain damage from working around organic solvents without adequate protection. It's called Chronic Solvent Encephalopathy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_s ... phalopathy

http://www.national-toxic-encephalopath ... olvent.pdf

From the turpentine MSDS...
https://www.sciencelab.com/msds.php?msdsId=9925375
  • "Potential Acute Health Effects:
    Very hazardous in case of ingestion. Hazardous in case of skin contact (irritant), of eye contact (irritant), of inhalation. Slightly hazardous in case of skin contact (permeator)."

"May cause damage to the following organs: kidneys, lungs, bladder, gastrointestinal tract, upper respiratory tract, skin, eyes, Urinary System, central nervous system (CNS), ears, nose/sinuses."
Here's another turpentine MSDS...
https://safety.as.arizona.edu/msds/Ace_ ... _11328.pdf
  • "INHALATION ACUTE EXPOSURE EFFECTS:
    May cause dizziness, headache, watering of the eyes, irritation of the respiratory tract, nausea, depression of the central nervous system, and serious irritation to the kidneys. Severe overexposure may cause unconsciousness."

"INGESTION ACUTE EXPOSURE EFFECTS:
    Harmful or fatal if swallowed. May cause nausea, vomiting, gastrointestinal irritation, and diarrhea."

"CHRONIC EXPOSURE EFFECTS:
    Reports have associated repeated and prolonged overexposure to solvents with neurological and other physiological damage. May cause jaundice, bone marrow damage, liver damage, anemia, nausea, skin irritation, headache, dizziness, some loss of memory, heart palpitations, and kidney damage, central nervous system damage, mental confusion, convulsions, coma, and death."
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

As crazy as it seems, there are numerous medical grade 'turpentine' based health related products (turpentine is basically distilled tree sap). I don't think I will be trying any of them though!

Wasn't penicillin part of mold that formed on old bread?
mrtmeo
Family Elder

Post by mrtmeo »

As crazy as it sounds, the African communities have been using it successfully for centuries.
Borax MSDS listed as toxic, DO NOT ingest, but it is as safe as sodium chloride--table salt.
Just look at the LD50 of both.
I haven't found the conversion for turpentine LD50, yet.
We find pine trees in every continent, except maybe Antarctica so it definitely needs further research.
Something that everyone has access to and has fungicidal, pesticidal, bacterialcidal, insecticidal, anti-inflammatory, to name a few is very interesting. Why did they stop using it for syphils when it was very effective?
Is MS another manifestation of syphilis?
I will update more when I find more info.
http://oneradionetwork.com/wp-content/u ... ne-PDF.pdf

One thing I have found intriguing is that people will allow the medical system to inject or place into the teeth the 2nd most toxic substance on the planet next to Plutonium, Mercury.
"Despite the unequivocal usefulness of mercury in many branches of industry, this element is characterised by high toxicity. Indeed, it is the second most toxic heavy metal, after plutonium."
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4268442/
Yet, they place mercury a few inches from the brain, thyroid, they inject it into their blood stream and they call this safe?
Mother was on Rituximab and prednisone for Microscopic Polyangiitis which attacked the kidneys and lungs.
Drs denied her dialysis and appropriate treatment for her MPA and forced her into hospice.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

So many people judge products by their name - most people know what Turpentine is typically used for in modern societies so it sounds odd to ingest it. Perhaps the medical community needs to come up with a more appealing name for distilled tree sap when used for medical applications in order to make it more appealing.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

From http://www.national-toxic-encephalopath ... olvent.pdf
The occurrence and disease progression of multiple sclerosis (MS) is most probably mediated by different influences co-operating consecutively or simultaneously (68). Genetic influences (polygenes), racial influences, viral infections, nutrition and environmental toxins may all play a role in
the etiopathogenesis of MS. Landtblom (68) concluded that exposure to solvents resulted in surprisingly high odds ratios for MS (1.6 to 4.9). The pathophysiological factor could be the impact of solvents on membrane solubility, e.g. on the blood-brain barrier, or an immuno-modelling mechanism of action. Although no definitive conclusions can be made about the possible promoting role of solvents, one has to be cautious to continue solvent exposure in MS patients.
Ref. 68: Landtblom AM. Exposure to organic solvents and multiple sclerosis.
Neurology. 1997 Aug;49(2 Suppl 2):S70-4.
mrtmeo
Family Elder

Post by mrtmeo »

ElliotB wrote:So many people judge products by their name - most people know what Turpentine is typically used for in modern societies so it sounds odd to ingest it. Perhaps the medical community needs to come up with a more appealing name for distilled tree sap when used for medical applications in order to make it more appealing.
There is definitely caution when taking turpentine.
Mixing it with oil, taking straight or daily is not recommended.
In this study they say 1mL/kg of spirits of turpentine are toxic (ex 45mL is toxic at 45kg body weight) and in 1 tsp there are only 5 mL.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7114622

Wiki says it is still in Vicks vapor rub:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turpentine

Medicinal elixir
Turpentine and petroleum distillates such as coal oil and kerosene have been used medicinally since ancient times, as topical and sometimes internal home remedies. Topically it has been used for abrasions and wounds, as a treatment for lice, and when mixed with animal fat it has been used as a chest rub, or inhaler for nasal and throat ailments. Many modern chest rubs, such as the Vicks variety, still contain turpentine in their formulations.

Turpentine was a common medicine among seamen during the Age of Discovery. It is one of several products carried aboard Ferdinand Magellan's fleet in his first circumnavigation of the globe,[10].Taken internally it has been used as a treatment for intestinal parasites, and candida because of its antiseptic properties.[11][12]
mrtmeo
Family Elder

Post by mrtmeo »

Syphilis is a spirocheteal disease and the more I dig, the more I find every autoimmune disease heavily associated with spirochete infection link.
Here is a study showing 78% patients with MS have a spirochete.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1512544/
"
Calif Med. 1958 Dec; 89(6): 387–389.
PMCID: PMC1512544
THE SPIROCHETE AND MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS
Henry W. Newman, Carola Purdy, Lowell Rantz, and F.C. Hill, Jr.
Copyright and License information ►
Abstract

Cultures on anaerobic medium were made of the spinal fluids of 27 patients with multiple sclerosis and 13 controls after the method described recently by Ichelson. Where Ichelson found organisms resembling spirochetes in 78 per cent of patients with multiple sclerosis, we found some form of what appeared to be a living micro-organism in 18.5 per cent. The control fluids were all sterile. The work requires confirmation and amplification.
"
mrtmeo
Family Elder

Post by mrtmeo »

Update: I don't have MS and I am not recommending that anyone follow the Turpentine protocol unless working with Dr Jennifer Daniels.
This is only for my own personal research because I believe as Dr Daniel's has explained that ALL autoimmune diseases are nothing more than good old fashioned Syphilis. I believe all the diseases are linked to spirochetes and I am sure that I have them as well which is why I am doing the turpentine.

11-13-17 start date
1 tsp turpentine every other day with sugar

Note: Do not use anything but organic sugar, honey or castor oil.
I used conventional sugar cubes and got a tingling in my tongue and mouth, dizziness, blurred vision and queasiness.(I had just finished a Dr Clark liver flush that day).
I got these symptoms again 2 days after the first dose using C&H sugar cubes.

Two more days later, I read that conventional sugar crops are dowsed in Glyphosate at harvest, called Desiccation, so I used Organic sugar instead. Not a single symptom appeared.

For two days I did a tsp of castor oil daily and the second day I had 4 bowel movements and did another tsp Turpentine. No symptoms at all.

No symptoms at all until, a day ago, I did a dose, washed it down with Zevia soda (sweetened with stevia) and got a mild form of the tingling. I had always washed down the turpentine with water or coffee prior. Found out conventional stevia is sprayed with glyphosate for weed control.
If you want to see spirochetes, here is a video of what a dentist see's under a microscope from a sample along the gum line (gingival sulcus).
mrtmeo
Family Elder

Post by mrtmeo »

Here Dr William D Nordquist considering spirochetes at the root of heart disease, alzheimers, lyme disease, MS and other chronic diseases.
Could Spirochetes be at the root of all chronic diseases? Dr Jennifer Daniels believes so.
Spirochetes living in empty sockets where teeth were and under root canals and cavities can travel to any organ in the body via the pathway from each tooth location, but spirochetes have easy access to the brain as explained by Dr Nordquist and possibly causing MS.

NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

Flossing your teeth every day will go a long way to preventing gingivitis. As dentists like to say "Only floss the teeth you want to keep." Dental floss is also a bit less toxic than turpentine. :idea: :roll:
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

Another less toxic alternative, stevia.

Effectiveness of Stevia Rebaudiana Whole Leaf Extract Against the Various Morphological Forms of Borrelia Burgdorferi in Vitro.
Eur J Microbiol Immunol (Bp). 2015 Nov 12;5(4):268-80.

Hi Lyme disease is a tick-borne multisystemic disease caused by Borrelia burgdorferi. Administering antibiotics is the primary treatment for this disease; however, relapse often occurs when antibiotic treatment is discontinued. The reason for relapse remains unknown, but recent studies suggested the possibilities of the presence of antibiotic resistant Borrelia persister cells and biofilms. In this study, we evaluated the effectiveness of whole leaf Stevia extract against B. burgdorferi spirochetes, persisters, and biofilm forms in vitro. The susceptibility of the different forms was evaluated by various quantitative techniques in addition to different microscopy methods. The effectiveness of Stevia was compared to doxycycline, cefoperazone, daptomycin, and their combinations. Our results demonstrated that Stevia had significant effect in eliminating B. burgdorferi spirochetes and persisters. Subculture experiments with Stevia and antibiotics treated cells were established for 7 and 14 days yielding, no and 10% viable cells, respectively compared to the above-mentioned antibiotics and antibiotic combination. When Stevia and the three antibiotics were tested against attached biofilms, Stevia significantly reduced B. burgdorferi forms. Results from this study suggest that a natural product such as Stevia leaf extract could be considered as an effective agent against B. burgdorferi.

Free full text.
bitinfo

Post by bitinfo »

Examine / explore cleanup of the capillaries in Zalmanov. turpentine tubs.
Anyone have experience or information?

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%97%D0 ... 0%B8%D1%87

Methodology that heals the vascular and capillary system of a person, which is a prerequisite for good health of all organs. In this - in a relatively easy and pleasant way! party (Zalmanov is one of the most brilliant medics ever to be born, and his book "The Secret Mud of the First Person" is like a bible for almost all Russian and non-Russian physicians-naturopaths

http://zalmanov.info/ru/book/)
ArthurJ
Family Member

Post by ArthurJ »

NHE wrote:Flossing your teeth every day will go a long way to preventing gingivitis. As dentists like to say "Only floss the teeth you want to keep." Dental floss is also a bit less toxic than turpentine. :idea: :roll:
Agreed. I used to have gums that would bleed easily. I finally started flossing regularly. After about two weeks of flossing every day, my gums healed and stopped bleeding. The bugs are there because the food is there. Take their food away with flossing and the bugs will die off and the gums will heal. :D
mrtmeo
Family Elder

Post by mrtmeo »

ArthurJ wrote:
NHE wrote:Flossing your teeth every day will go a long way to preventing gingivitis. As dentists like to say "Only floss the teeth you want to keep." Dental floss is also a bit less toxic than turpentine. :idea: :roll:
Agreed. I used to have gums that would bleed easily. I finally started flossing regularly. After about two weeks of flossing every day, my gums healed and stopped bleeding. The bugs are there because the food is there. Take their food away with flossing and the bugs will die off and the gums will heal. :D
The bugs I am referring to are under root canal teeth, in old sockets in the jaw bone called cavitations and under mercury amalgam fillings. I flossed daily for years without benefit, so you don't know what you are talking about.
Several dentists found these spirochetes along the gum lines of patients and found them linked to many diseases.
You see the microscope enhancements on youtube. Realize that every tooth has a pathway to different organs. This is why dentists give antibiotics for tooth infections because certain lead to the heart and an infection could cause a heart attack.

Return to “Coimbra High-Dose Vitamin D Protocol”