Multiple Sclerosis Desatascador

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
David1949
Family Elder

Re: Multiple Sclerosis Desatascador

Post by David1949 »

Elliot it seems you are the first test subject for this. Please keep us informed of the results.
Dave
David1949
Family Elder

Post by David1949 »

gristy
May I ask you a few questions?
1) It seems you have knowledge of electro-magnetism. Are you an engineer?
2) Do you have a theory as to how magnetite causes MS?
3) Could magnetism explain why MS is more common at latitudes away from the equator?
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

1. Yes I worked as a qualified engineer C.Eng
2 Yes. It is caused by the tiny electromagnetic vibration of magnetosomes that are standing on the myelin supported by the Earths magnetic field. It is eliminated completely by electromagnetic screening while we are stationary in sleep. Put steelwirewool in a plastic bag, 500g will suffice. Put this inside your pillow slip on top of the pillow and sleep normally.
3. Yes the angle of 'dip' sets the angle to the lines of the Earths magnetic field at any lattitude. The angle of 'dip' at the poles is 90 degrees. Both the velocity of magnetosomes and the abrasion with the myelin depend therefore on the mathematical sine of the anle of dip at the lattitude under consideration. Therefore the quantity of damage is dependant on the sine squared. It also depends on the quantity of magnetite, i.e. the molecular mass at the point of demyelination. Finally. it depends on the stength of electromagnetic field at say 50Hz. If it is too high it will break up magnetosomes into individual molecules which will be returned to the blood.

Just to add - Scotland is worse for all three reasons
1. The angle of 'dip' is high
2. The quantity of magnetite is high due to inheritance from the Vikings.
3. Background electromagnetic fields are high due to the prescence of all but one of the UK's power stations.

Hope that helps your thinking.

Simon
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

Are you going to explain to me how to use the device?
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

I already have. Read all the posts!
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

You have explained what to buy how to build it, not how to use it.

I have asked numerous times...
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Read down page 3. We are now on section 3!
Music
Family Elder

Post by Music »

So Gristy, what you are saying is if Elliott were to follow your posted instructions, he can do this as many times a day that he wants for as long as he wants? How long after that you started this did you see results? Any other little details we might need to know?

Would the magnetite in our bodies explain why some of us can't wear windup watches without them quiting days after?

Thank you!

Terry
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

Can someone please help me out. The OP says he has posted instructions on how to use his device but I don't see them. If they are listed, can you please copy them and repost them, thanks.
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

I found your general instructions, but I am asking for specific, detailed instructions. For example, does the direction of the 'pin' matter when you put it on your stomach in the home position? You say to "slide the desatascador up and down the aorta about 3 inches in total", how do you find the exact aorta area on your chest you are referring to (I know the general area) and how many times do you slide it up and down, how fast, for how long? Does the angle/direction of the pin matter? How many times a day or week do you recommend to use it? From my research, I have discovered that it is about 12" long and extends from the heart to the abdomen.

As an engineer, you should know and appreciate the need to be detail oriented. You may know how to use the device but we don't. We need detailed, specific instructions. I have asked numerous times. A video or illustrated guide would really be beneficial for all those genuinely interested and obviously answer a lot of questions.

Also, I have a Pacemaker, am I able to safely use this device near it?
Last edited by ElliotB on Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

Gristy,
What published research supports your hypothesis? Links to articles would be great.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

It is mostly original thinking but if you google multiple sclerosis and magnetite you will find a published report entitled 'time for an individual approach' which is interesting. The author and I differ in tthat MS is still considered an auto-immune disorder.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

'Deasatascador' Part 3 -

'Degaussing' the body.

I use the word degaussing not in the traditional sense which often refers to randomizing the direction of magnetic dipoles in ferrous metal applied normally to ships made of steel that have become magnetized by the Earth's magnetic field due to repetitive voyaging in the same direction. It can seriously affect navigation equipment, and is effected by sailing through a giant coil that carries an alternating current. You can read about this, if you have interest.

In this case, the magnetism is due to chains of magnetite molecules, which are ferro-magnetic and are generally a single molecule in width and twenty to thirty molecules in length. These are found in the blood en route to the kidneys for chelation and elimination from the body as for humans they have no importance. They are called magnetosomes and are surrounded by bacteria.
Here we have the first problem. If the individual has narrow veins, they are not chelated well but the body stores them instead.
Because they are magnetic, they behave like the magnetic needle of a compass facing North-South. Therefore, sleeping in this direction for much time further hinders chelation because the capillaries to the kidneys are thus in an East-West direction. Admittedly, the length of each magnetosome is still in nano meters and the width of such a capillary is 4 or 5 micrometers so the capillaries are about 1000 times wider but with the speed of arterial blood in the aorta versus laminar flow in both the aorta and the capillaries, this hindrance is expected.
The solution is too sleep in the East-West direction.

Get used to holding the Desatascador between the little finger around the motor and the thumb around the battery compartment. The other three fingers should be placed on top. This way it is simple to pick up and put down without turning over. This is important for the following reason -
There are two types of magnetosome, If you live in the northern hemisphere and 80 percent of people do, then the vast majority of magnetosomes are North seeking. Since they behave as a bar magnet, albeit very small then when we lie on our bed the South end of the magnetosome is seated on the lower side of a vein or on the myelin. The other end will be standing in the blood stream. The flow of blood above these is fast in the veins so like windswept grass they will lay down in the direction of the blood. They are difficult to remove in this instance.
But, the type of motor has permanent magnets either side. One is a North-pole and one a South-pole. Therefore, if the Desatascador is layed above, then it will either attract the free end of the magnetosome making it simple to break the attraction with the vein. If the Desatascador is layed down on the otherside it will repel the free end of the magnetosome, flattening further and making it impossible to remove.
With the pin to the right as in the 'home' position, the permanent magnet suits the vast majority of magnetosomes and should be adhered to for use of the Destascador.
If the batteries are fitted correctly, the pin will rotate clockwise. This is good because it can now be assumed that as the magnetosomes enter the bloodstream they will be moving easily in the direction of the handle and thus towards the heart.
gristy56
Family Elder

Post by gristy56 »

Sorry everyone, I'm working on the full explanation as quick as I can but I want to be accurate and not make mistakes in what I put. An MGM movie is out of the question on my part. It's not my strength I'm afraid. :?
I don't know about the wristwatch, but it sounds likely.

Here are a couple more effects of magnetite-

1. If you have given blood and the colour is very dark and or the speed of flow very slow it is probably because your blood is overloaded with magnetosomes of molecules of magnetite. Surprise the phlebotomist by holding the rotating Desatascador above the needle and the flow will immediately increase.
The colour is due to magnetite Fe3O4 sometimes called Black Iron Oxide.

2. If you reserve a slow to fill tube of blood and suspend it by two cotton threads, one near each end to a common fulcrum above, it will swing to point North-South like a compass. Furthermore, if you bring a small piece of steel to one side, close but not touching, you will find points where the magnetic field is sufficient to turn the tube towards the steel!

So, if your lost in the jungle with a phlebotomist, you know what to do!
Simon
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

i second NHE's suggestion re providing functioning links to relevant peer reviewed academic literature in support of your original thinking.
active members shape site content. if there is a problem, speak up!
use the report button to flag problematic post content to volunteer moderators' attention.