Dantrium

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Jaded
Family Elder

Re: Dantrium

Post by Jaded »

Tight and uncomfortable. Like I've strained it.

When I tripped I fell forward and my left wrist over flexed in stopping my fall.... my head was facing to the right to avoid my face hitting the ground. The neuralgia has always been on that left side, so the wrist sprain and all along the arm, shoulder to the neck...same path. I have physio, it eases up, then cramps again.

Seeing my old physio next week who used to do ultrasound on it and hoping it'll help, for longer than a few days.
Scott1
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Scott1 »

When I've had tightness like that I would get one of those little bags filled with wheat that you warm up in an oven or a microwave and drape it over the sore spots on my neck and shoulders. It's a very gentle, long lasting heat and it does loosen the muscles up. You can watch TV or just sit down and relax with it and it's probably the most passive treatment I can think of.
That might help in a couple of spots.
Jaded
Family Elder

Post by Jaded »

Apologies Scott1 I thought I had replied - in fact been looking to see if I mis-posted

Thanks, the heat does ease up the pain - I have noticed that when I have a bath or shower. In fact it also calms the TN.

Just asking but wonder whether we could have a TN section? It is not common in the non MS world nor in the MS world but it would be a helpful place to share what works etc.

Return to “General Discussion”