CoQ10 or PQQ?

Tell us what you are using to treat your MS-- and how you are doing.
ArthurJ
Family Member

CoQ10 or PQQ?

Post by ArthurJ »

I’ve been taking CoQ10 gel caps for the last year, 300 mg/day with piperine. So far I haven’t seen much effect. However, I took PQQ, 20 mg/day, for about 3 years, but stopped a couple of years ago when my living situation changed. I remember that PQQ used to give me more energy. This effect was present from the first dose. CoQ10? Nothing. As such, I’ve decided to finish off the CoQ10 I have and then restart the PQQ. If you have experience with either CoQ10 or PQQ or both, then it would be great to hear about it.
DIM
Family Elder

Re: CoQ10 or PQQ?

Post by DIM »

I give my wife ~3X150mg Q10, 2X40mg sublingual coenzymated B1 and I have just ordered PQQ 20mg (twice per day).
Se feels difference with both Q10 and B1 in fatique so I see no reason to stop them, just add the PQQ.
ArthurJ
Family Member

Post by ArthurJ »

DIM wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:36 am I give my wife ~3X150mg Q10, 2X40mg sublingual coenzymated B1 and I have just ordered PQQ 20mg (twice per day).
Se feels difference with both Q10 and B1 in fatique so I see no reason to stop them, just add the PQQ.
Thank you for sharing your wife’s experience. It’s good that she gets a benefit from CoQ10. All of our physiologies are a little different. For me it seems like it does very little. It’s difficult to justify the expense without any perceived benefit. I look forward to hearing about how she does with PQQ.
DIM
Family Elder

Post by DIM »

Thank you for sharing your wife’s experience. It’s good that she gets a benefit from CoQ10. All of our physiologies are a little different. For me it seems like it does very little. It’s difficult to justify the expense without any perceived benefit. I look forward to hearing about how she does with PQQ.
Actually Q10 has more impact in fatigue than B1 cocarboxylase but in different way.
I hope PQQ taken with Q10 will make an even bigger difference.

Return to “Regimens”