THE WORLD'S FIRST WEARABLE STOCHASTIC RESONANCE DEVICE is helping me walk better & greatly reducing my pain - amazing!

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Jaded
Family Elder

Re: THE WORLD'S FIRST WEARABLE STOCHASTIC RESONANCE DEVICE is helping me walk better & greatly reducing my pain - amazin

Post by Jaded »

Well I think we have to wait until the software can be obtained in the UK too, Disappointingly. Otherwise I might have had to ask someone in the US and pay for them to send me one :)
ElliotB
Family Elder

Re: THE WORLD'S FIRST WEARABLE STOCHASTIC RESONANCE DEVICE is helping me walk better & greatly reducing my pain - amazin

Post by ElliotB »

@ Jaded

You don't have to wait; you just have to be a little bit creative and think outside the box.

I wanted to share yet another wonderful benefit I have just come to realize I have had. I have experienced minor neuropathy (mild burning sensation) on the bottom of my feet for several years, usually in the late afternoon and evening, and I just realized this week that it is 98% gone - amazing!

The Accelera has really helped me in so many unexpected ways!

My thoughts on LDN: It is likely worth a try because you never know...
Jaded
Family Elder

Post by Jaded »

Outside the box?

Been trying to get out of this box for years. If only I could see a way out...:(
ElliotB
Family Elder

Post by ElliotB »

I am always looking for ways to improve my health, and I have fortunately been reasonably successful. But this device has made probably the biggest positive impact on my life with regards to MS. While I know there are some difficulties for you to acquire and try it out, it is definitely possible and not all that difficult - think outside the box.