Procedure in Poland

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
ErikaSlovakia
Family Elder

Re: Procedure in Poland

Post by ErikaSlovakia »

Lordy wrote:
ErikaSlovakia wrote:Today, it was the first procedure/surgery in Poland made by Dr. Simka and his team. Of course, successful!
Erika
Hello is there any furtgher updates on this?
Yes, here: http://www.thisisms.com/ftopic-8526-0.html
His name is Rici, I think he is over 50, I think but I am really not sure he is SPMS, he had his first Doppler about 10 days after me so it was in August 2009 - he also has one problem with his right jugular - it is too wide - he will have to maybe have open surgery but so far nobody in the world made valvuloplasty in jugular.
You can see Rici alsohere:
Part 1:
Part 2:
He is the gentleman in T-shirt. His stent in left jugularis OK.
Erika
Aug. 7, 09 Doppler Ultras. in Poland, left Jugul. valve problem, RRMS since 1996, now SPMS,
- Nov.3,09: one stent in the left jug. vein in Katowice, Poland, LDN, never on DMDs
- Jan. 19, 11: control venography in Katowice - negative but I feel worse
Val1964
Family Member

Post by Val1964 »

Hi, I had the same ptoblem , then I got this.
Dear Sirs.

We are informing that you have entered our waiting list for 2011 and took your place in our program. Doctors’ schedule is fully booked for 2010.

We are also kindly asking for your patience – please do not send neither follow-up messages nor any messages to doctors because all of them are sent back to our mailbox. We will contact you in due time.

The more messages we receive the longer is the process of registration!

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Kind regards,
--
Marek Chorąży
Patient Coordinator
Euromedic Poland

so not encourageing.
Val
Interrupted
Family Elder

Post by Interrupted »

Val1964 wrote:Hi, I had the same ptoblem , then I got this.
I got the same mail today after a 2-3 weeks wait. Just glad to be acknowledged and on the list to be honest. 2011 is better than the gazillion years it would take for the UK to research and react 8O
Vhoenecke
Family Elder

Post by Vhoenecke »

Sent an e-mail to Bulgaria on Sunday and received a reply putting me on the list for June 2010 and will have a definite date in March. So excited. Go to Bulgaria thread if interested.
SofiaK
Family Member

BIG thanks

Post by SofiaK »

I just want to thank everyone for sharing their experiences and valuable insights. Your support means everything!

I'm not well enough (unfortunately) to type with 1 finger, so I can't post as often as I'd like. :(

I have an appointment July 20 in Bulgaria. I'm excited and scared at the same time. I'll be sure to post here all about it.

Best wishes to everyone,
SofiaK
silverbirch
Family Elder

well done

Post by silverbirch »

Hey Sofiak well done on secureing an appointment.

I myself am awaiting a date poland

Well done hun start counting down the days you deserve it , this is your moment !!!
Those that have had procedure report good things.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LiberationTreatment

Please help me gather information

Post by LiberationTreatment »

Hello, I am writing on behalf of my mom is suffering from MS for many years. I would like to know what steps we would need to go through in order to be put on the waiting list for the cssvi liberation treatment. If anyone can help provide some information that would be greatly appreciated. I don't know where to start in our search to provide her with some relief.

I look forward to hearing back. Thank you all so kindly.
Sincerely,
Brandon
silverbirch
Family Elder

ccsvi

Post by silverbirch »

Brandon

Your very kind doing this for your mum

Were in the worl are you posting from

silver
ndwannabe
Family Elder

Re: Please help me gather information

Post by ndwannabe »

LiberationTreatment wrote:Hello, I am writing on behalf of my mom is suffering from MS for many years. I would like to know what steps we would need to go through in order to be put on the waiting list for the cssvi liberation treatment. If anyone can help provide some information that would be greatly appreciated. I don't know where to start in our search to provide her with some relief.

I look forward to hearing back. Thank you all so kindly.
Sincerely,
Brandon
Brandon, there are several treatment centers around the world going full speed.

Two places in Poland: 1- Katowice, Dr. Simka and his team mariansimka@poczta.onet.pl or info@euromedicpoland.com 2 - Tyshy, Dr. Kostecki and the team kosteckj@op.pl and biuro@europanostra.com.pl

One clinic in Bulgaria, Dr. Grozdinski. Their contact information is grozdinski@mail.bg

There are also places in Kuwait, India, Costa Rica and places are popping all over the world all the time.

In USA, there is a testing only center in San Diego (don't know their contact info), a treatment center in Albany, NY http://www.communitycare.com/Practices/ ... /CCSVI.asp

Some other places are gaining speed / getting approvals, etc.,

Thank you for taking care of your mother!
Zeureka
Family Elder

Post by Zeureka »

FYI - Also UK (Glasgow, Scotland) which is new, but they ask for a fee to be added to waiting list: http://www.essentialhealthclinic.com/we ... kages.html

And AMEDS in Poland (Warsaw) which is relatively new. Think heard they said to start May/June 2010 with program, so the waiting list should be shorter than Simka team in Katowice (where heads to 2017 now!): http://www.ameds.pl/
katydid

Post by katydid »

Hello, I'm Katy, new to this thread. Wannabe, you just mentioned Costa Rica having a CCSVI treatment program. Do you have more information on it?
snowbound

Post by snowbound »

We need people whom have been liberated to start posting their verified EDSS before and after liberation which would help demonstrate the benefits to the medical community that treating CCSVI with balloon dilation is a safe and effective treatment to be considered in treating patients with MS.
ndwannabe
Family Elder

Post by ndwannabe »

katydid wrote:Hello, I'm Katy, new to this thread. Wannabe, you just mentioned Costa Rica having a CCSVI treatment program. Do you have more information on it?
Here is the link to the thread on Costa Rica http://www.thisisms.com/ftopict-11758.html

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”