ldn

A board to discuss the Multiple Sclerosis modifying drug Novantrone
vk

ldn

Post by vk »

iI HAVE BEEN RESEARCHING LDN AND AM CURRENTLY ON NOVANTRONE TREATMENTS. ALL THE 'MEDICAL' INFO SAY THEY COUNTER EACH OTHER. HAS ANYONE HAD ANY SUCCESS OR ANY IMPROVEMENT DOING BOTH? THANK YOU, VIKKI
SammyJo
Family Elder

Post by SammyJo »

I don't have any info on the two used together. The only drug I know for sure you can't combine with LDN is any narcotic, like pain relievers. But I wish I'd known about LDN before I did Novantorone! Some people handle the chemo OK, but the side effects were harsh for me, and I had to quit after 1 yr because it caused my LVEF heart function to go down 10 points. And impact to the heart can occur years later from this drug. So I was slowly recovering from the chemo since 5/03, then I started LDN 2/04 and I am zooming in recovery after just 1 month, about to reitre my cane!
vk

Post by vk »

:D THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY. JUST SAW THE NEURO AND HE SAID HE HAS ONLY ONE PATIENT ON LDN AND IT WAS NOT HELPING. HE LIKENED IT TO 'BEE VENOM'. WE DECIDED TO STAY WITH THE NOVAVTRONE FOR ONE YEAR AND IF THERE IS NO RESULTS, RETHINK. I'VE ONLY HAD 3 TREATMENTS AND GO NEXT FRI.. WE HAVE CHANGED TO TWO MONTH INTERVALS, SO, I WILL GET DONE QUICKER. MY ONCOLOGIST IS A LEADING STEM-CELL RESEARCHER AND WHEN I COMPLETE THIS, I CAN GO INTO THAT PROGRAM. KEEP POSTING ON YOUR PROGRESS. NOT TOO MANY SPMS ARE ON LDN WITH ANY RESULTS. STAY WELL, VIKKI :D

Return to “Novantrone”