Updates since 10/19 surgery ~ Rhonda

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
markus77
Family Elder

Post by markus77 »

Rhonda you make my journey even more exciting.....
STAY REAL MY FRIENDS

dx 1989, spms
Johnson
Family Elder

Post by Johnson »

Thanks for the very heartening update. I keep telling my three year old that things will be better this summer (Poland sometime in May). It's harder on the kids than on us in a lot of ways, I think.

I'm sorry about the vaccine thing, but not at all surprised. That was a scam, and a lot paid for it with their health. The neuro at the MS clinic told me once to not be vaccinated for anything, as it could cause exacerbation of symptoms. His actual word was "dangerous". No worries there, I long suspected that a Hep. B vaccine, or Yellow Fever, or Polio... was the "locking" trigger for my own MS. My son has never been vaccinated for anything. Good diet, zinc, echinacea, and no sickness for years.
My name is not really Johnson. MSed up since 1993
magoo
Family Elder

Post by magoo »

Markus and Johnson,
I can't wait to read YOUR stories post treatment!!!! Good Luck and thanks!
Rhonda~
Treated by Dake 10/19/09, McGuckin 4/25/11 and 3/9/12- blockages in both IJVs, azy, L-iliac, L-renal veins. CCSVI changed my life and disease.
prof8
Family Elder

Post by prof8 »

Hi Rhonda,

I've been following your story from the beginning. I just wanted to say how happy and excited I am for you and your family. It's an inspiring story seeing you improve over the weeks. I'm hoping to be liberated soon too in my own city.

Take good care!

Prof8
SandyK
Family Elder

Post by SandyK »

Rhonda, the last time I went sledding was over 10 years ago. I look forward to those things so much. Thank you for your update.
Diagnosed 1994, Self EDSS is 6.5