Antibiotic Update

A forum for the discussion of antibiotics as a potential therapy for MS
treez
Family Elder

Antibiotic Update

Post by treez »

TOO ALL:

In view of all of the recent "discoveries" pointing to a possible pathogenic cause for all of us, I have a request.

Anyone who has been pursuing this venue of treatment, please post an update as to the effectiveness........or lack there of. (Ie: symptoms diminishing, intensifying, side effects, MRI results, etc.) Please try to be fairly detailed if you would.

I for one have an appointment soon with both my Neuro. and at the University of Michigan Neuro. Dept. (supposed to be good).
I'm sure many others here have appointments in the near future and we'd all like to armed with the info. to pursue alternative treatments.

I feel like the CRAB route may not be the BEST. I would like to know I'm doing everything possible.........for my wife, 4 year old Christopher, and 2 year old Olivia. :D

I'm sure these feelings are shared by many here!

A most sincere "THANK YOU" to all that respond from the bottom of my heart.

Steve............aka Treez

P.S. Perhaps a poll might be in order regarding this topic?
Byron
Family Member

Post by Byron »

Treez, some of us have been posting responses to antibiotics in the "Chlamydia pneumoniae: the possible cause of MS?" thread, especially the 3rd page of the thread, you will find several accounts. It's important to have some idea of what you are going in to, since often things get considerably worse, temporarily, before they start getting much better. If I had not had the responses of others to go by, things would have been much scarier.

Arron, might be worthwhile to put all of these in one place?
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Arron »

Byron, I will try to get around to it soon, just been swamped... the feedback should be in a separate, easy to find thread. This may call for a new forum category as well...
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

Thanks, Arron, because I feel a bit swamped as well!

Sarah
treez
Family Elder

Post by treez »

Yep, I've been trying to follow all the responses, and document them, so I can follow progress with all, new developments or new members trying this route. The problem is, there are responses in maybe 3 different places here and too many different threads to follow.

I'm trying to follow it all :? I guess what I was trying to get started was what Aaron is suggesting

Thanks again all

Steve