Second dose.....tomorrow

A board to discuss the soon-to-be released drug Campath as a treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
sugarmomma
Getting to Know You...

Second dose.....tomorrow

Post by sugarmomma »

Well Kristin and I go for our second dose of Campath tomorrow. It has almost been one year to date since our last infusion. Our MRIs showed good things. No progression in mine, and I think Kristin's even showed some improvement. It has been stressful trying to prepare for tomorrow. In fact , Kristin and I both feel like we are having a mini flare up.

Yesterday I made sure to fit in some fun stuff. I tried to have a relaxing day. I knew that the forthcoming week would be miserable, so I made sure I enjoyed myself. I got out of the house and basked in the beautiful weather we are having. I ate yummy food. I people watched and had a nice day with my boyfriend.

I woke up this morning with a sore throat. I hope it is allergy related.

I am trying to get to the right place mentally but it is hard.

I do realize that I am lucky that I get to do this with my friend of 12 years. I think it would be A LOT harder on my own.

I feel extra emotionally lately.

I will post more tomorrow!!

Wish us luck~
Lyon
Family Elder

Re: Second dose.....tomorrow

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jamie
Family Elder

Post by Jamie »

Good luck!

It's all worth it!
ssmme
Family Elder

Post by ssmme »

You make me feel very comfortable in my decision for joining CARE MS II. I had my first week of treatment at the beginning of March. Keep reporting your progress. Thanks,

Marcia
Marcia