confused sorry

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Alit

confused sorry

Post by Alit »

Hi guys
hope you can help I am equally as inept on this forums as my mother which is slightly disturbing. Does anyone know how and who I can get in touch with at stanford to organise the CCSVI treatment. I have read everything and just a bit confused.
thanks
ali
Johnnymac
Family Elder

Post by Johnnymac »

Hi Alit,

I recommend using the search function to find specific things here on the forums. Click the search link, put in whatever key words you want (stanford, phone number, email, dr dake, etc) and you will get more targeted results (you can specify which forum to search as well).

I can tell you though that you can't just call stanford for treatment (there are clinical trials in the waiting and currently he is not seeing any new patients....and other people at Stanford are trying to slow his progress). Read through the last 4-5 pages of posts or just search for posts on Stanford and Dr Dake and you'll get a better idea of what is going on. You may want to spend some time on this site: http://csvi-ms.net/en you'll find just about anything you want on there.

Cheers,
John
ozarkcanoer
Family Elder

Post by ozarkcanoer »

Alit,

JohnnyMac has some good advice. CCSVI is still in research and is not standard medicine by any means. The csvi-ms website does a good job of making all the current CCSVI information well organized and easy to understand. If there were "an answer" many of us who have been here on TIMS for months would be liberated by now. Just educate yourself and talk to all your doctors about CCSVI. Maybe one of your doctors will be interested, but also be prepared for resistance. Good luck.

ozarkcanoer