Got call from Albany yesterday

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Got call from Albany yesterday

Postby kc » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:45 am

Yesterday one of Dr. Mehta's research assistants, Megan, called me. She said that it has been approved. (study) She also said that this is not a "sponsored" study and that I would have to give them all of my insurance information.
I should be expecting some paperwork from them within 2 weeks.
I'm ready.

Megan also said that I am going to be one of the first patients in the study because I had an appointment with him prior to knowing he was going to do the study.

Will give updates.

kc :)
kc
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby SCGirl » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:47 am

Great news! I called and then e-mailed Megan about a month ago. Still patiently ( :? ) waiting for them to contact me. Keep us updated and best of luck!
SCGirl
Family Member

Postby onesickrace » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:11 pm

thats amazing, lets hope this starts to gain more speed as the trials begin!!! that "patient" part of patiently waiting has been difficult these last few weeks..
onesickrace
Family Member

Postby Cece » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:18 pm

That is great, kc! I am glad to hear that Mehta's study is going forward.
"However, the truth in science ultimately emerges, although sometimes it takes a very long time," Arthur Silverstein, Autoimmunity: A History of the Early Struggle for Recognition
Cece
Family Elder

Postby jilthepil » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:12 am

That is great news! I am on that waiting list too - somewhere near the top. I have spoken with Dr. Mehta. He is great - you will love him. Good luck and keep us posted.
jilthepil
Family Member

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)