That is a one bad venous reflux caused by destroyed valve.

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Ruthless67
Family Elder

Post by Ruthless67 »

Lyon,

Thank you for the additional info on HOW to access the Pay-pal. I'm still really pretty inter-net illiterate, but getting better all the time!

Now it's a done deal, my small donation is on it's way to Rici.

Maybe other folks who would like to contribute will now know how to do it as well. I got awful frustrated the first time I tried.

Lora
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rici
Family Elder

Post by Rici »

Ruthless67 wrote:Lyon,

Thank you for the additional info on HOW to access the Pay-pal. I'm still really pretty inter-net illiterate, but getting better all the time!

Maybe other folks who would like to contribute will now know how to do it as well. I got awful frustrated the first time I tried.

Lora
Many thanks Lora for help! It's already O.K.
Warm Greetings
Rici
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Post by HappyPoet »

Lyon,

You owe everyone an apology.

Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Post by HappyPoet »

Lyon AKA ~lyonro,
Lyon AKA ~lyonro wrote:
HappyPoet wrote: Lyon,

You owe everyone an apology.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Let's try again -- this could be lots of fun: You owe everyone a sincere apology in writing.
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnson
Family Elder

Post by Johnson »

Rici's PayPal account is his e-mail address - wiercin@gmail.com

Go to the PayPal here. It is pretty straight forward. Enter Rici's e-mail address in the appropriate box. You can use your credit card, or bank account to donate, it seems. Choose USD as the currency.
My name is not really Johnson. MSed up since 1993
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Post by HappyPoet »

Dear Rici,

Thank you very much for continuing to allow Lyon and me to have our discussion.

If you didn't happen to see this older thread, my husband, Bronislaw AKA Bronic, was born in Poland: http://www.thisisms.com/ftopict-10198-poland.html

Bronic wants to send you two special photographs, taken last year, that are a heart-warming and life-affirming testament to Poland's history. One photo shows the church where my husband and his family worshiped -- during the Cold War, this teeny-tiny church, so lovingly preserved, was the only church that the communist government permitted the townspeople to have.

The other photo shows the town's newer, much larger church which was built soon after the fall of the Iron Curtain. When Bronic first saw the photos, tears filled his eyes.

We've been following your journey ever since I posted to you on your other thread -- we hope and pray your journey will end with good health, and toward that end, Bronic and I have long-planned to use our Federal income tax refund to help you, Bronic's compatriot (we filed on April 15, so the funds should arrive soon).

~HappyPoet & Bronic
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Post by HappyPoet »

Hey Bob,

Endgame. You win in two ways: 1) Rici might be receiving more donations, and 2) I just now realized I can help you again by giving you some important advice again. The last time I helped you, I advised you to stop making those creepy, perverted web pages. (Yes, I found and saved all of them.)

This time, I advise you to remove all those web pages from your employer's "computing resources." Your employer has policies you must read in a document titled "Acceptable Use of Computing Systems, Software, and the Digital Network."

I'm finished with you here, Bob, unless you get me started on thinking of new ways I can help you and offer support -- if I do think of anymore new ways, I'll start a new thread titled "Ways we can help Lyon control his abhorrent behavior" so rici can have this thread back.
Last edited by HappyPoet on Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Last edited by Lyon on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HappyPoet
Family Elder

back on track

Post by HappyPoet »

Rici,

Bronic thinks it might be a good idea to have the church photographs available for viewing on a web page with a link posted into this thread, and he'd like to know what you think about the idea.

Thank you!

~HappyPoet & Bronic
Rici
Family Elder

Post by Rici »

Hallo Everbody, thanks a lot for your support and help, special thanks for Bronic and his wife.
Bronic both yours ideas are good, I also hope my fight with MS is coming soon to an end. Please send me the photos and as muich details about as possible I will think it over and decide in cooperation with you how to expose them the best.
I am trying hard to do my best to survive till operation. I wish everybody all the best.
greetings
Rici
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Post by HappyPoet »

Rici,

You've made Bronic (and me) very happy!

We do hope you'll fall in love with both photos like we did. Each church is very beautiful in its own special way. The name of the small village is Wolkowyi which is very close to Katowice.

The older church, which is the size of a prison cell, can only hold the bride, the groom, the priest and two witnesses during wedding ceremonies. This is the church where my husband was baptized and made his First Holy Communion. For Sunday church services, the entire town filled the street outside even though most of them couldn't hear the service -- they did this every Sunday in all kinds of weather, even when it was below 0 degrees F.

The photo of the newer church will fill your heart with joy -- it's breathtaking, especially when one considers it was paid for entirely with the townspeople's donations.

I will scan the photos. Should I send them to your wiercin@gmail.com address?

~Bronic and Pamela
Rici
Family Elder

Post by Rici »

HappyPoet wrote:Rici,

You've made Bronic (and me) very happy!

We do hope you'll fall in love with both photos like we did. Each church is very beautiful in its own special way. The name of the small village is Wolkowyi which is very close to Katowice.

The older church, which is the size of a prison cell, can only hold the bride, the groom, the priest and two witnesses during wedding ceremonies. This is the church where my husband was baptized and made his First Holy Communion. For Sunday church services, the entire town filled the street outside even though most of them couldn't hear the service -- they did this every Sunday in all kinds of weather, even when it was below 0 degrees F.

The photo of the newer church will fill your heart with joy -- it's breathtaking, especially when one considers it was paid for entirely with the townspeople's donations.

I will scan the photos. Should I send them to your wiercin@gmail.com address?

~Bronic and Pamela
Hi Bronic & Pamela
Already I am glad that I get these photographs. Yes, my address is wiercin@gmail.com
Warm greetings
Rici